Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So…who's getting the axe? [BotE]
1 2 3 4

3 more stories
4 more flights

Water, Light, Nature, and Plague

It's…honestly going to be a shame if Nature and Plague get shunted into one book but that would be the direction it would be anticipated to go into.

Part of me kinda wishes if Water was jointed in with someone. To my knowlage outside of Ten eyes Water has gotten zero repersentation out side of the ridgeback water rep name drop.

Water X plague would be cool, water X light would make for a hella interesting story.

Still with all of these like ending in such lose ends…perhaps the final entry would be a stand alone proffit in Water forseeing (or hearing through bubbles) what are the outcome for each and every single story, WIthin the context the poor dragon would have zero idea what any of these images mean, but us as the reader through dramatic iorny would know (or would be able to puzzle out) what is going on and how each of these loose stories end. If you where writing a open and closed story i think this would be the best way to rap it up.

but still…
if water gets their their "book end"
thats 2 spots left

so who murges or who gets the axe?
……
why didn't they make it 11?

3 more stories
4 more flights

Water, Light, Nature, and Plague

It's…honestly going to be a shame if Nature and Plague get shunted into one book but that would be the direction it would be anticipated to go into.

Part of me kinda wishes if Water was jointed in with someone. To my knowlage outside of Ten eyes Water has gotten zero repersentation out side of the ridgeback water rep name drop.

Water X plague would be cool, water X light would make for a hella interesting story.

Still with all of these like ending in such lose ends…perhaps the final entry would be a stand alone proffit in Water forseeing (or hearing through bubbles) what are the outcome for each and every single story, WIthin the context the poor dragon would have zero idea what any of these images mean, but us as the reader through dramatic iorny would know (or would be able to puzzle out) what is going on and how each of these loose stories end. If you where writing a open and closed story i think this would be the best way to rap it up.

but still…
if water gets their their "book end"
thats 2 spots left

so who murges or who gets the axe?
……
why didn't they make it 11?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
I really, really don't want it to be Plague but I feel as though that's the direction it's going towards.

Plague has always been the Flight that hasn't gotten to really spread its wings in terms of lore potential. I feel as though it's because the idea of Plague squicks a lot of people out, which I can understand, but as a result, it has been shunted to the side a lot.

I wonder why they didn't make 11 as well. Maybe they'll have a two part story on the last day instead?
I really, really don't want it to be Plague but I feel as though that's the direction it's going towards.

Plague has always been the Flight that hasn't gotten to really spread its wings in terms of lore potential. I feel as though it's because the idea of Plague squicks a lot of people out, which I can understand, but as a result, it has been shunted to the side a lot.

I wonder why they didn't make 11 as well. Maybe they'll have a two part story on the last day instead?
uCR5SCW.png
@catgame21234 Really r e a l l y hoping Plague and Nature don't get put together unless it's like a really long story.
@catgame21234 Really r e a l l y hoping Plague and Nature don't get put together unless it's like a really long story.
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
I'm currently praying that that mention of the Hewn Ruins at the end of the Shadow story isn't all that Light gets...
I'm currently praying that that mention of the Hewn Ruins at the end of the Shadow story isn't all that Light gets...
gYzuoZS.png
I`m calling it now, and have been since the beginning; Nature and plague are sharing! (Of course).
I`m calling it now, and have been since the beginning; Nature and plague are sharing! (Of course).
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
The lore blurb for nature, mentions the roots absorbing moisture. That makes me think that Water and Nature might get combined into one book.

Still, i'm excited to see what happens. These books have been great!
The lore blurb for nature, mentions the roots absorbing moisture. That makes me think that Water and Nature might get combined into one book.

Still, i'm excited to see what happens. These books have been great!
[quote name="ShinyLumeo" date="2018-03-12 10:40:05" ] @/catgame21234 Really r e a l l y hoping Plague and Nature don't get put together unless it's like a really long story. [/quote] Same here. We're both gonna be on the receiving end of that mess if they get pushed together into a story the same length as the others. I haven't been playing this game for long, but I used to watch my sister play and I've always [i]always[/i] wanted to see Plague and Nature's separate lores extended on. Not to say it's unlikely to be good lore if we are pushed together, but I feel like it won't be the best they can do to extend on our flights if we are..
ShinyLumeo wrote on 2018-03-12 10:40:05:
@/catgame21234 Really r e a l l y hoping Plague and Nature don't get put together unless it's like a really long story.

Same here. We're both gonna be on the receiving end of that mess if they get pushed together into a story the same length as the others. I haven't been playing this game for long, but I used to watch my sister play and I've always always wanted to see Plague and Nature's separate lores extended on. Not to say it's unlikely to be good lore if we are pushed together, but I feel like it won't be the best they can do to extend on our flights if we are..
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
@GlassJungle

this is why i think we might get a light x water story at the very end
because all these stories are dealing with "cliff endings"

and what's light do? look for truth.
and how can you look for the truth with a story narative like this?
see the future
@GlassJungle

see the future
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-12 10:45:24" ] @/GlassJungle this is why i think we might get a light x water story at the very end because all these stories are dealing with "cliff endings" and what's light do? look for truth. and how can you look for the truth with a story narative like this? see the future [/quote] That's true. Light and Water seem to be the best two flights to get a shared story in this story line, but I can't help but worry that Plague and Nature will be forced together purely because of the fact that we're sister flights. I can just hope for Water and Light, especially since they don't really seem to interact in any lore at all, from as far as I've seen. I think it would be interesting to see them work together.
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-03-12 10:45:24:
@/GlassJungle

see the future

That's true. Light and Water seem to be the best two flights to get a shared story in this story line, but I can't help but worry that Plague and Nature will be forced together purely because of the fact that we're sister flights. I can just hope for Water and Light, especially since they don't really seem to interact in any lore at all, from as far as I've seen. I think it would be interesting to see them work together.
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
@GlassJungle
…regardless what happends
atleast we'll find out tomorrow eh?
@GlassJungle
…regardless what happends
atleast we'll find out tomorrow eh?