Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Work Place Hazards
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
[quote name="ViralN9" date="2018-03-12 10:10:49" ] Lightning, are you trying to create a second Arcanist? Because this is how you create a second Arcanist. [/quote] @FalloutStreak
ViralN9 wrote on 2018-03-12 10:10:49:
Lightning, are you trying to create a second Arcanist? Because this is how you create a second Arcanist.
@FalloutStreak
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[quote name="Nettletea" date="2018-03-12 09:48:18" ] So I guess that's what caused the accident in the arcane story? [/quote] That would certainly explain something.
Nettletea wrote on 2018-03-12 09:48:18:
So I guess that's what caused the accident in the arcane story?
That would certainly explain something.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
confirmed tea exists in sornieth
anyway HECK OFF CRAKLINNE LET GERTRUDE LIVE IN HER OWN HOUSE AND MAKE EVERYONE TEA.
confirmed tea exists in sornieth
anyway HECK OFF CRAKLINNE LET GERTRUDE LIVE IN HER OWN HOUSE AND MAKE EVERYONE TEA.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@CelestinaKetzia

You ever wonder why lightning is a desert? we've always gotten rid of unnecessary distractions.

like huge jungles... and rainfall.

also the spire was an absolute failure and when it broke stormcatcher left in a huff.

This is all going to plan to shake arcane's dominance over study that should be handled in a scientific manner. also to power upgrade stormcatcher. for reasons

we have to kill shade with nukes so we can figure out how many moons we actually have because arcane won't tell.
@CelestinaKetzia

You ever wonder why lightning is a desert? we've always gotten rid of unnecessary distractions.

like huge jungles... and rainfall.

also the spire was an absolute failure and when it broke stormcatcher left in a huff.

This is all going to plan to shake arcane's dominance over study that should be handled in a scientific manner. also to power upgrade stormcatcher. for reasons

we have to kill shade with nukes so we can figure out how many moons we actually have because arcane won't tell.
PdgyR10.png
[quote name="@StarrySpelunker" date="2018-03-12 10:37:38" ] @/CelestinaKetzia we have to kill shade with nukes so we can figure out how many moons we actually have because arcane won't tell. [/quote] [i]Mood[/i]
@StarrySpelunker wrote on 2018-03-12 10:37:38:
@/CelestinaKetzia

Mood
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
BOSSMAN GET BACK TO WORK ON PRIORITIZING THE SAFETY OF YOUR EMPLOYEES
BOSSMAN GET BACK TO WORK ON PRIORITIZING THE SAFETY OF YOUR EMPLOYEES
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
Pretty sure this lightning story is the prequel to the arcane story. The reactor sucked up the leyline
Pretty sure this lightning story is the prequel to the arcane story. The reactor sucked up the leyline
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
Uh. Hm.
I swear my Lightning clan is good. Not evil.

/actually has two radioactive bogs that run a nuclear reactor and make evil mind-draining robot dragons.
Uh. Hm.
I swear my Lightning clan is good. Not evil.

/actually has two radioactive bogs that run a nuclear reactor and make evil mind-draining robot dragons.
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
[quote=workplace hazards]After a moment, the door creaked open to reveal a thin, bespectacled, ice-colored pearlcatcher, clutching a large book under one arm. She blinked back at the group, her long mane cascading down over one shoulder. [/quote] Pearlcatchers are horses confirmed. But hey i mean, now we Know maned dragons can grow out their hair. That's cool!
workplace hazards wrote:
After a moment, the door creaked open to reveal a thin, bespectacled, ice-colored pearlcatcher, clutching a large book under one arm. She blinked back at the group, her long mane cascading down over one shoulder.

Pearlcatchers are horses confirmed.

But hey i mean, now we Know maned dragons can grow out their hair. That's cool!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Drakenheart [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/281606425782779906/422813214787764234/pie.gif[/img] dangit I want pie now
@Drakenheart

pie.gif

dangit I want pie now
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14