Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Work Place Hazards
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Chasem’s crush on Gertrude is pretty cute too, just saying

This lorebook has some seriously worrying implications. Dudes huge reactors are not good for the planet. Watch out.
Chasem’s crush on Gertrude is pretty cute too, just saying

This lorebook has some seriously worrying implications. Dudes huge reactors are not good for the planet. Watch out.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="Nettletea" date="2018-03-12 09:48:18" ] So I guess that's what caused the accident in the arcane story? [/quote] That's my hypothesis too. :) I think Bossdad has something planned.... and the other dieties are reacting to it.
Nettletea wrote on 2018-03-12 09:48:18:
So I guess that's what caused the accident in the arcane story?

That's my hypothesis too. :) I think Bossdad has something planned.... and the other dieties are reacting to it.
[quote name="CelestinaKetzia" date="2018-03-12 10:18:07" ] I, for one, can't wait for SpaceDad 2.0. [/quote] The new and improved Arcanist 2.0! Now comes with even more limbs and magical shenanigans! Get yours at your local Swipp Stand today! Caution: Big Red Button of Doom and Arcane Sprite Redux sold separately. Swipp Stand is not liable for any magical mutations or catastrophic events on a planetary scale caused by mishandling.
CelestinaKetzia wrote on 2018-03-12 10:18:07:
I, for one, can't wait for SpaceDad 2.0.

The new and improved Arcanist 2.0! Now comes with even more limbs and magical shenanigans! Get yours at your local Swipp Stand today!

Caution: Big Red Button of Doom and Arcane Sprite Redux sold separately. Swipp Stand is not liable for any magical mutations or catastrophic events on a planetary scale caused by mishandling.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Something I just realized: that was Gertrude's home. Was it always a temporary living situation, or is she now homeless? What's going to happen to her things? Will they be sent to her?
Something I just realized: that was Gertrude's home. Was it always a temporary living situation, or is she now homeless? What's going to happen to her things? Will they be sent to her?
[quote name="MidnightWatcher" date="2018-03-12 10:26:22" ] Something I just realized: that was Gertrude's home. Was it always a temporary living situation, or is she now homeless? What's going to happen to her things? Will they be sent to her? [/quote] I'd assume Gertrude's gone as fast as possible to the oculus
MidnightWatcher wrote on 2018-03-12 10:26:22:
I'd assume Gertrude's gone as fast as possible to the oculus
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
[quote name="Neuromancer" date="2018-03-12 10:13:10" ] Tl;dr: Scientific scientists actively oppose/destroy all things that aren't scientifically scientific because that's not rationally logically logical [/quote] My thoughts exactly. 5 imaginary bucks says this is all leading up to us replacing the shade/beastclans as the main villains of fr, because the lore of sornieth so far has been positively dripping with implications that all forms of scientific ambition, both for magical and mechanical sciences, are inherently evil in some way.
Neuromancer wrote on 2018-03-12 10:13:10:
Tl;dr: Scientific scientists actively oppose/destroy all things that aren't scientifically scientific because that's not rationally logically logical
My thoughts exactly. 5 imaginary bucks says this is all leading up to us replacing the shade/beastclans as the main villains of fr, because the lore of sornieth so far has been positively dripping with implications that all forms of scientific ambition, both for magical and mechanical sciences, are inherently evil in some way.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="DuskAwakening" date="2018-03-12 10:27:38" ] [quote name="MidnightWatcher" date="2018-03-12 10:26:22" ] Something I just realized: that was Gertrude's home. Was it always a temporary living situation, or is she now homeless? What's going to happen to her things? Will they be sent to her? [/quote] I'd assume Gertrude's gone as fast as possible to the oculus [/quote] I thought she was getting a new home - a shallow grave in the desert... Yeah. I have a dark imagination sometimes.
DuskAwakening wrote on 2018-03-12 10:27:38:
MidnightWatcher wrote on 2018-03-12 10:26:22:
I'd assume Gertrude's gone as fast as possible to the oculus
I thought she was getting a new home - a shallow grave in the desert...

Yeah. I have a dark imagination sometimes.
If the world ends third time, I'm going to blame mr. Stormcatcher!
If the world ends third time, I'm going to blame mr. Stormcatcher!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I'm imagining that Chasem puts Gertude up for a bit.
I'm imagining that Chasem puts Gertude up for a bit.
60787410.png 57806280.png
[quote name="@Hoopsies" date="2018-03-12 09:52:59" ] That fae is a savage. That's gud. [/quote] Hrmmmn Savage Battle Fae. ^.^ [quote name="@Gazebo" date="2018-03-12 09:56:12" ] I just wonder if Stormcatcher approves of this or if he's just forgotten to keep up to date with his children and now they're going crazy and he's too busy drinking energy drinks and has the music volume up too high to hear them. [/quote] Naw. I'm betting this is totally in his plan. [quote name="@JonTargaryen" date="2018-03-12 10:05:11" ] [quote name="mnkn10" date="2018-03-12 09:43:14" ] [quote name="SylphOfHeart" date="2018-03-12 09:41:38" ] A reactor?? Lightning is a fool. Please don't create another god by accident. [/quote] I'd love it if that happened. Can't wait to see what happens next. [/quote] Steve, the new 12th deity Steve Flight [/quote] Nope Pie Flight is the 12th flight. ;) lol Seriously though... THIS could be what the call for artists is about? MAYBE there will be a new diety. The youngest of them all - and it'll be Stormcatcher fault! (or plan??)
@Hoopsies wrote on 2018-03-12 09:52:59:
That fae is a savage.
That's gud.

Hrmmmn Savage Battle Fae. ^.^

@Gazebo wrote on 2018-03-12 09:56:12:
I just wonder if Stormcatcher approves of this or if he's just forgotten to keep up to date with his children and now they're going crazy and he's too busy drinking energy drinks and has the music volume up too high to hear them.

Naw. I'm betting this is totally in his plan.

@JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-03-12 10:05:11:
mnkn10 wrote on 2018-03-12 09:43:14:
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2018-03-12 09:41:38:
A reactor?? Lightning is a fool.
Please don't create another god by accident.
I'd love it if that happened. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Steve, the new 12th deity

Steve Flight

Nope Pie Flight is the 12th flight. ;) lol

Seriously though... THIS could be what the call for artists is about? MAYBE there will be a new diety. The youngest of them all - and it'll be Stormcatcher fault! (or plan??)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14