Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Work Place Hazards
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I knew lightning was up to something. ',;^)
I knew lightning was up to something. ',;^)
uSrmizt.png
This is the only thing I could think of when I read the name Flick. [i]I TRIPLE dog dare you![/i] [img]https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/omaha.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/f/80/f8072ec2-a8be-11e7-9dec-33bc339c223d/59d46843b4a9d.image.jpg[/img] Complete with a shared propensity to get himself into trouble. Edit: the picture is from the movie [i]A Christmas Story[/i] in which a character named Flick insists that his tongue will not freeze to a frozen pole and the other boys dare him, double dog dare him, and [i]triple[/i] dog dare him to stick his tongue on the pole. You can't back down from a triple dog dare so Flick stuck his tongue on the pole and it froze there. The fire department came and got him unstuck though and he turns out fine. I can never unsee Flick, Dib, and Chasem as Flick, Schwartz, and Ralphie.
This is the only thing I could think of when I read the name Flick. I TRIPLE dog dare you!

59d46843b4a9d.image.jpg

Complete with a shared propensity to get himself into trouble.

Edit: the picture is from the movie A Christmas Story in which a character named Flick insists that his tongue will not freeze to a frozen pole and the other boys dare him, double dog dare him, and triple dog dare him to stick his tongue on the pole. You can't back down from a triple dog dare so Flick stuck his tongue on the pole and it froze there. The fire department came and got him unstuck though and he turns out fine.

I can never unsee Flick, Dib, and Chasem as Flick, Schwartz, and Ralphie.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
Honestly when I read Dib I could only think of Invader Zim and it hurts because it totally works Dib scry but it actually looks like Dib from Invader Zim edit: d i b [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=5&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=14&winggene=5&wings=131&auth=d692ab6b4d8f66dc72b6c5e62bfaec4bc947b38b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=1][i]have I said Dib enough[/i][/size]
Honestly when I read Dib I could only think of Invader Zim and it hurts because it totally works
Dib scry but it actually looks like Dib from Invader Zim

edit: d i b

dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=5&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=14&winggene=5&wings=131&auth=d692ab6b4d8f66dc72b6c5e62bfaec4bc947b38b&dummyext=prev.png

have I said Dib enough
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
thwap
thwap
Mx8NzKG.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14