Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LoreTalk: Whats a god to a nonbeliever?
1 2 3 4 5
Question, how many clans of bogsneaks does it take to kill a god? I'm about to tell you that in this here thread. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2383163#post_31860488]So in this thread[/url] that has been on my mind [i]all day[/i] I have calculated (with old coli numbers) How many attacks it would take to kill a god hypothetically, and that would be [b]23000 hits.[/b] In addition, you would only need [b]115[/b] max sized lair that can hold [b]200 dragons per lair[/b] to pull off the bear minimum to kill a god in combat (through mechanics of coli match making). This will cost IRL aproximently $460 USD (330.65 pounds, 49373.41 yen) to buy enough gems to outfit all those dragons with 1 ambush if you baught every ambush battle stone at [b]20 g per pop[/b] This is excluding the extra gems and convering for any one whom cant make it to this MMORPG end game raid. This got me thinking lore wise, as a deity, if you have mechanicaly – needing only 115 maxed out lairs, or roughly over 23000 troops to pose a serious threat to, just how "big" is that? What % of your own population would have to turn on you to kill you. Now if you say "oh catti this is stupid, gods cant die." and with that i respond with: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hobpe2R.png[/img] [quote="Encyclopedia"] They craned their necks to the sky and witnessed a horrifying sight: bleak, smokey tendrils began to thread their way from horizon to horizon, veining through the blue. Terrified at the sudden encroachment, the Lightweaver dove to the surface to find her brothers and sisters gathered in a valley, nervously huddled. The defiling Shade continued its encroachment, sapping enough light from the world that it even distressed the Shadowbinder, who bellowed in defiance. Each dark spindle began to pulse and multiply, some even growing terrifying maws full of thin needle-like teeth. But before the blackness had entirely set in, the Flamecaller roared, breathing great bright flames from her jaws. The Shade recoiled at the explosive plume, emboldening the group to counter. [img]http://www.flightrising.com/images/wiki/firstage/image_04.jpg[/img] The morning heat had begun to wear on the Icewarden, but he could not depart without saying something. The Earthshaker looked pathetic. “This is the way of it. We were resolute enough to keep this world from destroying itself, but now we have another charge. It is evident that we will never hold off the residual darkness together, so we must do so apart. It is time to separate.” His words withered the mountain drake, he could tell, but with a grim nod, he took his leave. [quote="Aequorin CommunityManager"] 4. The dragon species were created by the gods to defend their territory and fight against the shade[/quote] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rENFE0q.png[/img] With that out of the way… In the thread I linked at the start there where 301829 male bogsneaks on the sight atm, enough to kill Stormcatcher 13 times over, And greanted thats takening in just active dragons in total. There are ENOUGH dragons to kill a god And thats just one breed, one gender dragon in addition, even 1 to a a hand full of dragons could challange a god. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2239281/1]sorce[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/dP6KkKZ.jpg[/img] [quote]Emperor dragons are danger on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen. These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to have reached over 100 meters in length. ………… these dangerous opponents are one of the few creatures that may draw the gods from their shrines and onto a battlefield. [/quote] they just have to be undead. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/432#post_19846380][size=1]also I found this wile digging around for info[/size][/url] anywaywhere was I ah yes So i hope i justifiyed to you that a mortal dragon uprizing of bogsneeks or of any breed is at the very least [i][b]PLAUSIBLE[/b][/i] in cannon because of these following reasons just to recap [LIST] [*]They outnumber the gods [*]emporors [*]coli supports a minimal damamge rule of 1 damage [*]the gods actually have stats there for we can compare them to other dragons. [*]mortals where made to fight the shade [*]the gods where threatened by the shade [*]the gods faught echother in the past to kill them so they may rule the planet by themselves. [/LIST] Now I am going to calculate just what % of dragon clans would need to turn rouge for each flight to potenchaly kill off their lord. ------------ ----------- first off some more basic stuff we need before we go into this. Starting with our % range. Now, when i gave the number [b]115 clans[/b] thats asuming every one of those clans has 200 lair spaces. Not everyone has 200 lair space. It's going to take 23000 dragons no matter what to kill a god when they are not dominating in dominance so we can find ranges of the number of troops we need to kill a god in proprotion with the number of clans we need to house these troops. We can then take this clan number and compare it to the world map population count to see the probability chance that an uprising could happen if [b]everything[/b] went off flawlessly and they met zero resistance with their ambushes being successful and no body missed a single hit. [code]Clans dragons per clan dragon total 115 200 23000 230 100 23000 460 50 23000 920 25 23000 2300 10 23000[/code] So now we have our range. It'd take at minimum 115 fully decked out lairs, or 2300 smaller lairs to even [b]start[/b] to be considered a threat from a gods perspective. For the sake of the meme, let's have the bogsneaks of Stormcatcher's worker union fead up with their work hours and aim to cause a bloody revolution. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OaUdGNM.png[/img] As of the date of this writing, there are [b]35105 clans[/b] in the shifting exspance. How do we know there are clans? because we know there are enough bogsneaks active on the sight to kill stormcatcher 13 times over, and thats well over 35k. Now, not EVERY clan is going to match with the numbers we made, but this is why we made a range of values so we can gage just how exstram this is. We divide the number of clans there are under the number of clans that'd be required to cause an uprising and we have ourselves our % of the the total of a mortal take over of the lord's domain. 35105 [code] 115 clans= 0.00327588663 or 0.327% 230 clans = 0.00655177325 or 0.6551% 460 clans = 0.0131035465 or 1.31% 920 clans = 0.026207093 or 2.62% 2300 clans = 0.0655177325 or 6.551%[/code] So as our estimate, it'd take [i]very roughly[/i] around 0.327% to 6.551% of the total population of Stormcatcher's work force to collectively stand up and say "I had enough of this" and Julius Caesar it up in here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SehfdzX.png[/img] But with fricken lazor beams cause its the lightning flight. [img]https://i.imgur.com/A679gTL.png[/img] >Was going to continue comparing to the other gods population >Just finnished that image and posted it > looks at what I just made for actual more than 10 seconds > it finaly registers what I just made > irl brakes into tiers laughing for a solid 2 minutes [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f934f6df4eb947964e06412a81274246/tumblr_inline_nxsa33ZZrN1te58zi_500.gif[/img] oh MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST WRITE? WHAT DID I JUST MAKE WHAT AM I DOING?! [img]http://i.imgur.com/tKmtbZr.gif[/img] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2380813/7]Lore buddies main hum thread[/url] Lore buddy ping list: [b](add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)[/b] @ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @Reiyn, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @Shaydas, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @Dalison, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @Dragongirlgirl @girlgirlDragon @Oranitha @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @TheRobinsBerry @HyperionForge @Starglade @GlassJungle @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Remuta @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Geckoe @Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Storey
Question, how many clans of bogsneaks does it take to kill a god?
I'm about to tell you that in this here thread.

So in this thread that has been on my mind all day I have calculated (with old coli numbers) How many attacks it would take to kill a god hypothetically, and that would be 23000 hits. In addition, you would only need 115 max sized lair that can hold 200 dragons per lair to pull off the bear minimum to kill a god in combat (through mechanics of coli match making).
This will cost IRL aproximently $460 USD (330.65 pounds, 49373.41 yen) to buy enough gems to outfit all those dragons with 1 ambush if you baught every ambush battle stone at 20 g per pop
This is excluding the extra gems and convering for any one whom cant make it to this MMORPG end game raid.

This got me thinking lore wise, as a deity, if you have mechanicaly – needing only 115 maxed out lairs, or roughly over 23000 troops to pose a serious threat to, just how "big" is that? What % of your own population would have to turn on you to kill you.

Now if you say
"oh catti this is stupid, gods cant die."

and with that i respond with:

hobpe2R.png
Encyclopedia wrote:
They craned their necks to the sky and witnessed a horrifying sight: bleak, smokey tendrils began to thread their way from horizon to horizon, veining through the blue. Terrified at the sudden encroachment, the Lightweaver dove to the surface to find her brothers and sisters gathered in a valley, nervously huddled.

The defiling Shade continued its encroachment, sapping enough light from the world that it even distressed the Shadowbinder, who bellowed in defiance. Each dark spindle began to pulse and multiply, some even growing terrifying maws full of thin needle-like teeth. But before the blackness had entirely set in, the Flamecaller roared, breathing great bright flames from her jaws. The Shade recoiled at the explosive plume, emboldening the group to counter.

image_04.jpg

The morning heat had begun to wear on the Icewarden, but he could not depart without saying something. The Earthshaker looked pathetic. “This is the way of it. We were resolute enough to keep this world from destroying itself, but now we have another charge. It is evident that we will never hold off the residual darkness together, so we must do so apart. It is time to separate.”

His words withered the mountain drake, he could tell, but with a grim nod, he took his leave.
Aequorin CommunityManager wrote:
4. The dragon species were created by the gods to defend their territory and fight against the shade
rENFE0q.png

With that out of the way…

In the thread I linked at the start there where 301829 male bogsneaks on the sight atm, enough to kill Stormcatcher 13 times over, And greanted thats takening in just active dragons in total. There are ENOUGH dragons to kill a god And thats just one breed, one gender dragon

in addition, even 1 to a a hand full of dragons could challange a god.

sorce
dP6KkKZ.jpg
Quote:
Emperor dragons are danger on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen. These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to have reached over 100 meters in length. ………… these dangerous opponents are one of the few creatures that may draw the gods from their shrines and onto a battlefield.

they just have to be undead.
also I found this wile digging around for info

anywaywhere was I
ah yes

So i hope i justifiyed to you that a mortal dragon uprizing of bogsneeks or of any breed is at the very least PLAUSIBLE in cannon because of these following reasons just to recap
  • They outnumber the gods
  • emporors
  • coli supports a minimal damamge rule of 1 damage
  • the gods actually have stats there for we can compare them to other dragons.
  • mortals where made to fight the shade
  • the gods where threatened by the shade
  • the gods faught echother in the past to kill them so they may rule the planet by themselves.

Now I am going to calculate just what % of dragon clans would need to turn rouge for each flight to potenchaly kill off their lord.

first off some more basic stuff we need before we go into this. Starting with our % range.
Now, when i gave the number 115 clans thats asuming every one of those clans has 200 lair spaces. Not everyone has 200 lair space.
It's going to take 23000 dragons no matter what to kill a god when they are not dominating in dominance so we can find ranges of the number of troops we need to kill a god in proprotion with the number of clans we need to house these troops.
We can then take this clan number and compare it to the world map population count to see the probability chance that an uprising could happen if everything went off flawlessly and they met zero resistance with their ambushes being successful and no body missed a single hit.
Code:
Clans dragons per clan dragon total 115 200 23000 230 100 23000 460 50 23000 920 25 23000 2300 10 23000

So now we have our range.
It'd take at minimum 115 fully decked out lairs, or 2300 smaller lairs to even start to be considered a threat from a gods perspective.

For the sake of the meme, let's have the bogsneaks of Stormcatcher's worker union fead up with their work hours and aim to cause a bloody revolution.

OaUdGNM.png

As of the date of this writing, there are 35105 clans in the shifting exspance. How do we know there are clans? because we know there are enough bogsneaks active on the sight to kill stormcatcher 13 times over, and thats well over 35k.

Now, not EVERY clan is going to match with the numbers we made, but this is why we made a range of values so we can gage just how exstram this is.
We divide the number of clans there are under the number of clans that'd be required to cause an uprising and we have ourselves our % of the the total of a mortal take over of the lord's domain.

Code:
115 clans= 0.00327588663 or 0.327% 230 clans = 0.00655177325 or 0.6551% 460 clans = 0.0131035465 or 1.31% 920 clans = 0.026207093 or 2.62% 2300 clans = 0.0655177325 or 6.551%

So as our estimate, it'd take very roughly around 0.327% to 6.551% of the total population of Stormcatcher's work force to collectively stand up and say "I had enough of this" and Julius Caesar it up in here.

SehfdzX.png

But with fricken lazor beams cause its the lightning flight.

A679gTL.png

>Was going to continue comparing to the other gods population
>Just finnished that image and posted it
> looks at what I just made for actual more than 10 seconds
> it finaly registers what I just made
> irl brakes into tiers laughing for a solid 2 minutes

tumblr_inline_nxsa33ZZrN1te58zi_500.gif
oh MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST WRITE?
WHAT DID I JUST MAKE
WHAT AM I DOING?!

tKmtbZr.gif

ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
oh wow

this is... awesome

oh wow

this is... awesome

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
oh that reminds me
@PrincessFaeron
Get in here and look at what you made me make.
oh that reminds me
@PrincessFaeron
Get in here and look at what you made me make.
this is art in its true form
this is art in its true form
But like... most flights don't even know where their deity is physically located. Also, you seem to assume that the deity will not hit back? Which seems improbable...
But like... most flights don't even know where their deity is physically located. Also, you seem to assume that the deity will not hit back? Which seems improbable...
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather also sorry for double posting but [quote] But like... most flights don't even know where their deity is physically located. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wtqnQDH.png[/img] yes we do.
@BlueJaysFeather

also sorry for double posting but
Quote:
But like... most flights don't even know where their deity is physically located.
wtqnQDH.png

yes we do.
@FelisAries
okay, one second
@FelisAries
okay, one second
Muse - Uprising

The paranoia is in bloom, the P-R
Transmissions will resume
They'll try to push drugs
That keep us all dumbed down and hope that
We will never see the truth around
(So come on)
Another promise, another scene,
Another package lie to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on)
They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
(So come on)
Interchanging mind control
Come let the revolution take its toll if you could
Flick a switch and open your third eye, you'd see that
We should never be afraid to die
(So come on)
Rise up and take the power back, it's time that
The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that
Their time is coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend
(So come on)
They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
(So come on)
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
(So come on)

And I'm actually sad that the Gods really would feel relief that the imperials would be gone. Even lightweaver?? Like, imperials seem to be the red-headed stepchild in all this. It's sad enough that they don't know when they will die because it can be so sudden and then they only hand out in couples because 3 or more could create an emperor when they die. Imps have every right to shake their fist at The Eleven for this.
Muse - Uprising

The paranoia is in bloom, the P-R
Transmissions will resume
They'll try to push drugs
That keep us all dumbed down and hope that
We will never see the truth around
(So come on)
Another promise, another scene,
Another package lie to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on)
They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
(So come on)
Interchanging mind control
Come let the revolution take its toll if you could
Flick a switch and open your third eye, you'd see that
We should never be afraid to die
(So come on)
Rise up and take the power back, it's time that
The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that
Their time is coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend
(So come on)
They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
(So come on)
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
(So come on)

And I'm actually sad that the Gods really would feel relief that the imperials would be gone. Even lightweaver?? Like, imperials seem to be the red-headed stepchild in all this. It's sad enough that they don't know when they will die because it can be so sudden and then they only hand out in couples because 3 or more could create an emperor when they die. Imps have every right to shake their fist at The Eleven for this.
hbJfbe2.png
@FelisAries

edited,
is it better now?

@Keestal

they said only some

i imagen lightweaver would weep for years if one of her own breeds vanished.
@FelisAries

edited,
is it better now?

@Keestal

they said only some

i imagen lightweaver would weep for years if one of her own breeds vanished.
AS A LIGHTNING MEMEBER I'M DELIGHTED.

I kind of... want to sponsor a DOM event with a goal of 23,000 male Bogsneaks for laughs. Or perhaps, 22,999, as it'll be a "training event," and we don't actually want dear old Bossdad to croak. ;p

Fantastic work though! I always love me some lore theory crafting with good numbers behind it.
AS A LIGHTNING MEMEBER I'M DELIGHTED.

I kind of... want to sponsor a DOM event with a goal of 23,000 male Bogsneaks for laughs. Or perhaps, 22,999, as it'll be a "training event," and we don't actually want dear old Bossdad to croak. ;p

Fantastic work though! I always love me some lore theory crafting with good numbers behind it.
01_grimerat_dressed_100px.png Nick | they/them | FR+0

RNG Rat Adoptables
1 2 3 4 5