Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the worst possible what if...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
April Fools idea, all dragons become "Unnamed" and they announce this system. Mad rush to name dergs, screaming, crying. Everything goes back to normal April 2.
April Fools idea, all dragons become "Unnamed" and they announce this system. Mad rush to name dergs, screaming, crying. Everything goes back to normal April 2.
Sig_dreg.png
that’s a fun concept. you know what else would be fun? coming up with unique nice-sounding names and then charging people for them. i’m not entirely sure how this would work, but hey, it would probably be a great way to earn money...?
that’s a fun concept. you know what else would be fun? coming up with unique nice-sounding names and then charging people for them. i’m not entirely sure how this would work, but hey, it would probably be a great way to earn money...?
4ZwFOyz.png
ugh, Cloud is taken? fine, how about Cl0Vd?
ugh, Cloud is taken? fine, how about Cl0Vd?
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Nope. My fandragons are perfect the way they are.
Nope. My fandragons are perfect the way they are.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
The name market for popular fandragons would explode
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2018-02-21 18:55:35" ] The name market for popular fandragons would explode [/quote] offer now for BylleCyphre
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2018-02-21 18:55:35:
offer now for BylleCyphre
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="AdventurerVal" date="2018-02-21 15:02:40" ] April Fools idea, all dragons become "Unnamed" and they announce this system. Mad rush to name dergs, screaming, crying. Everything goes back to normal April 2. [/quote] Are you the Devil? [i]Don't give them ideas[/i]
AdventurerVal wrote on 2018-02-21 15:02:40:

Are you the Devil? Don't give them ideas
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
I honestly prefer DragCave's naming rules to Flight Rising's. Sometimes it's a bit of a pain finding that my keyboard mash name isn't as unique as I thought, but at least you can use SPACES.
I honestly prefer DragCave's naming rules to Flight Rising's. Sometimes it's a bit of a pain finding that my keyboard mash name isn't as unique as I thought, but at least you can use SPACES.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I really like DC's allowance of spaces as well. I joined there before I found out about FR and wanted to name my progen on FR the name of my first dragon on DC, 'Wrath of Storms', but had to find something else when I realized that wasn't possible. I used the 'Wrath of' prefix in order to get all the names I wanted, which was really helpful.

That being said, I definitely prefer FR's naming system. Spaces are lovely, but I've almost never liked games with unique naming systems because it was a lot more hoop jumping to get what you wanted in a name.
I really like DC's allowance of spaces as well. I joined there before I found out about FR and wanted to name my progen on FR the name of my first dragon on DC, 'Wrath of Storms', but had to find something else when I realized that wasn't possible. I used the 'Wrath of' prefix in order to get all the names I wanted, which was really helpful.

That being said, I definitely prefer FR's naming system. Spaces are lovely, but I've almost never liked games with unique naming systems because it was a lot more hoop jumping to get what you wanted in a name.
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
I wouldn't want unique names, but it must be nice to have spaces and a few other characters, I would like that on FR. [quote name="AdventurerVal" date="2018-02-21 15:02:40" ] April Fools idea, all dragons become "Unnamed" and they announce this system. Mad rush to name dergs, screaming, crying. Everything goes back to normal April 2. [/quote] I love this idea, ahhaha, that's so evil but that would be funny!
I wouldn't want unique names, but it must be nice to have spaces and a few other characters, I would like that on FR.

AdventurerVal wrote on 2018-02-21 15:02:40:
I love this idea, ahhaha, that's so evil but that would be funny!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7