Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the worst possible what if...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No.
Just no.
"Hey, 77_jeff_77! Come here!"
No.
Just no.
"Hey, 77_jeff_77! Come here!"
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Have fun with your seraphimalinopagi
Have fun with your seraphimalinopagi
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Hmm... I kind of want to breed JackIsJack22 with Coatl_Lover_xx, but I'm not sure.
Hmm... I kind of want to breed JackIsJack22 with Coatl_Lover_xx, but I'm not sure.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
It "works" for other pet sites, mostly because people have to tough it out and deal with pets full of numbers and underlines, or straight up unpronounceable names - and you bet most of them would be exalted on sight here. I'd probably just find fun last names for everyone like I did in some of those, and make something like Zenith_Starsight.
It "works" for other pet sites, mostly because people have to tough it out and deal with pets full of numbers and underlines, or straight up unpronounceable names - and you bet most of them would be exalted on sight here. I'd probably just find fun last names for everyone like I did in some of those, and make something like Zenith_Starsight.
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="MulberryScroll" date="2018-02-21 08:25:37" ] I'd probably just find fun last names for everyone like I did in some of those, and make something like Zenith_Starsight. [/quote] This tbh, or as a non-lore lair, I'd just name them sQld's_Avalon and so on.
MulberryScroll wrote on 2018-02-21 08:25:37:
I'd probably just find fun last names for everyone like I did in some of those, and make something like Zenith_Starsight.
This tbh, or as a non-lore lair, I'd just name them sQld's_Avalon and so on.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
[quote name="@Peixes" date="2018-02-21 07:39:31" ] ME3GABURNINAT0R420 [/quote] I just snorted tea. 10/10 would blaze again
@Peixes wrote on 2018-02-21 07:39:31:

ME3GABURNINAT0R420

I just snorted tea. 10/10 would blaze again
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
nope please no

i need cool names because lore

or. actually, those kind of names I could probably work into lore?
nope please no

i need cool names because lore

or. actually, those kind of names I could probably work into lore?

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I feel pain
What would we gain
Sounds mundane
What would even be a good name
I feel pain
What would we gain
Sounds mundane
What would even be a good name
TBD
Nope. Just No.
Nope. Just No.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
nO
nO
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7