Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 445 446
Me: [Extreme Internal Hype] My Clan: [img]https://i.imgur.com/koosKFi.gif[/img]
Me: [Extreme Internal Hype]

My Clan:

koosKFi.gif
4QFtgPW.png
MMMM yes
Hops on the hype train and hatches my Earth Egg
MMMM yes
Hops on the hype train and hatches my Earth Egg
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
AHHHHHHHHH...

Someone from earth tell us if that forum post is anything?!?!?!

EDIT: NVM I SEE NOW SOMEONE SAID IT'S JUST THE GIF. I AM STILL HYPE. THAT IS ALL.
AHHHHHHHHH...

Someone from earth tell us if that forum post is anything?!?!?!

EDIT: NVM I SEE NOW SOMEONE SAID IT'S JUST THE GIF. I AM STILL HYPE. THAT IS ALL.
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
What?
What?
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Excuse me while I die.
Excuse me while I die.
How are we gonna call him now? Earthhyper? Hypeshaker?
How are we gonna call him now? Earthhyper? Hypeshaker?
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2018-02-19 07:36:20" ] Me: [Extreme Internal Hype] My Clan: [img]https://i.imgur.com/koosKFi.gif[/img] [/quote] ^^This xD
Reilata wrote on 2018-02-19 07:36:20:
Me: [Extreme Internal Hype]

My Clan:

koosKFi.gif
^^This xD
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
An in-character teaser(unlike it was with Pinstripe)? Posts in every social media plus the flight forums? From deity that doesn't actually post much at all?

Even more hype.
An in-character teaser(unlike it was with Pinstripe)? Posts in every social media plus the flight forums? From deity that doesn't actually post much at all?

Even more hype.
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="Knickknacks" date="2018-02-19 07:35:31" ] *starts saving money just in case* If it’s a new breed I will be at least partially semi-ready for it. Maybe. [/quote] -Same though, meanwhile grinding and hoardselling- But all the possibilities! I can wait to see what’s going on! Like what if it’s lore, adventure mode, new breed, event, new venue, art, or just anything! Like what if the deities started talking to us again and participated in our FR lives?
Knickknacks wrote on 2018-02-19 07:35:31:
*starts saving money just in case*
If it’s a new breed
I will be at least partially semi-ready for it.
Maybe.
-Same though, meanwhile grinding and hoardselling-

But all the possibilities! I can wait to see what’s going on! Like what if it’s lore, adventure mode, new breed, event, new venue, art, or just anything! Like what if the deities started talking to us again and participated in our FR lives?
4xTBSTZ.png
My only thought is that it's a lore event, or that each deity will get their own new little blurb.

FR likes to stick to a theme, so a new breed or gene announced by a deity would break the equation.
My only thought is that it's a lore event, or that each deity will get their own new little blurb.

FR likes to stick to a theme, so a new breed or gene announced by a deity would break the equation.
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 445 446