Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446
"it's just open reg"
"i dont care about the lore, so nothing here for me"

I'm a bit confused whether the people don't care for all the other stuff or just didn't read it because...
we'll get a small event with new things/items
+ coli revamp (python and morph probably? this gene here)
+ 50% more experience
+ Which Waystone
+ Swiftbrood Boon
+ familiar (file name is: event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png )
+ forum report

It's much more than just 'open reg' or 'some lore'
and I am hyped.
"it's just open reg"

I'm a bit confused whether the people don't care for all the other stuff or just didn't read it because...
+ 50% more experience
+ Which Waystone
+ Swiftbrood Boon
+ forum report

and I am hyped.
[quote name="Forumsdackel" date="2018-03-03 11:03:36" ] "it's just open reg" "i dont care about the lore, so nothing here for me" I'm a bit confused whether the people don't care for all the other stuff or just didn't read it because... we'll get a small event with new things/items + coli revamp (python and morph probably? this gene here) + 50% more experience + Which Waystone + Swiftbrood Boon + familiar (file name is: event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png ) + forum report It's much more than just 'open reg' or 'some lore' and I am hyped. [/quote] IKR Also the familiar link is the best thing I've ever seen they know us too well
Forumsdackel wrote on 2018-03-03 11:03:36:
"it's just open reg"

+ 50% more experience
+ Which Waystone
+ Swiftbrood Boon
+ forum report

and I am hyped.
IKR
Also the familiar link is the best thing I've ever seen they know us too well
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
What if... the familiar IS a noggle and they're just luring us into a TRAP
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
[quote name="Avu42" date="2018-03-03 11:08:21" ] What if... the familiar IS a noggle and they're just luring us into a TRAP [/quote] *X-files theme plays*
Avu42 wrote on 2018-03-03 11:08:21:
*X-files theme plays*
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
[quote name="Avu42" date="2018-03-03 11:08:21" ] What if... the familiar IS a noggle and they're just luring us into a TRAP [/quote] *gahsp* What if it is? What if we get dissapointed and decide to drop it in the [item=molten crucible]? What if we decide we want a golden noggle statue more than Yet Another Noggle™? I want a golden noggle statue now... Sorry for being off topic. I'm...a little sad...but I'm going to put on a smile for the forums, and then go grind and try to ignore the homepage.
Avu42 wrote on 2018-03-03 11:08:21:
*gahsp*
What if it is?
What if we get dissapointed and decide to drop it in the Molten Crucible ?
What if we decide we want a golden noggle statue more than Yet Another Noggle™?
I want a golden noggle statue now...
Sorry for being off topic. I'm...a little sad...but I'm going to put on a smile for the forums, and then go grind and try to ignore the homepage.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
Perhaps we can discuss the implications of open registration? I'm not sure I follow everyone's concerns about it and I would like to be educated. :-)
Perhaps we can discuss the implications of open registration? I'm not sure I follow everyone's concerns about it and I would like to be educated. :-)
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
page 444 aghhhhhhhhhhhhh
page 444 aghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Serafin

Hello friend ^_^ the main concern is that there will be an influx of trolls, scammers, bots, and multi accounters because they will not have to wait to login in anymore. Many believe that the gaps in between registration periods is what discouraged those harmful players from joining, simply because they didn’t care enough to bother to wait. Now the gates will always be open and many are worried that these troll like players will join more often and ruin the nice community that FR has maintained up until this point. They are also worried about more younger/immature players joining and then acting negatively in the forums or begging for handouts constantly. (I’m more concerned about the trolls tbh).

We also have no idea how open reg will affect the economy with a constant inflow of new players and more treasure generation that comes with new accounts. Basically everyone is just worried that FR will stop being the mostly safe place that it has become in all these years.

@Serafin

Hello friend ^_^ the main concern is that there will be an influx of trolls, scammers, bots, and multi accounters because they will not have to wait to login in anymore. Many believe that the gaps in between registration periods is what discouraged those harmful players from joining, simply because they didn’t care enough to bother to wait. Now the gates will always be open and many are worried that these troll like players will join more often and ruin the nice community that FR has maintained up until this point. They are also worried about more younger/immature players joining and then acting negatively in the forums or begging for handouts constantly. (I’m more concerned about the trolls tbh).

We also have no idea how open reg will affect the economy with a constant inflow of new players and more treasure generation that comes with new accounts. Basically everyone is just worried that FR will stop being the mostly safe place that it has become in all these years.

XriSV9h.gif
[quote name="Kano3Shuuya" date="2018-03-03 12:59:18" ] page 444 aghhhhhhhhhhhhh [/quote] 222 more pages yall
Kano3Shuuya wrote on 2018-03-03 12:59:18:
page 444 aghhhhhhhhhhhhh
222 more pages yall
snipes post
snipes post
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446