Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 445 446
[quote name="Mycatking" date="2018-02-23 09:36:18" ] hey guys what do u think of this image [img]https://i.imgur.com/scd1fUW.jpg[/img] [/quote] deep fried lightweaver
Mycatking wrote on 2018-02-23 09:36:18:
hey guys what do u think of this image
scd1fUW.jpg
deep fried lightweaver
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
I'm Camp Arcanist Did This. I can't not pick spacedad.

But whatever he did it was glorious ... FOR SCIENCE!
I'm Camp Arcanist Did This. I can't not pick spacedad.

But whatever he did it was glorious ... FOR SCIENCE!
Stari - she/her - temperamental artist/ actual cryptid
[quote name="GlassJungle" date="2018-02-23 11:09:07" ] Wait if the deities are losing control of their power what's gonna happen if the Plaguebringer loses control of the Wyrmwound [/quote] That's a terrifying thought
GlassJungle wrote on 2018-02-23 11:09:07:
Wait if the deities are losing control of their power what's gonna happen if the Plaguebringer loses control of the Wyrmwound
That's a terrifying thought
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Camp: Shade did this and hype
Camp: Shade did this and hype
[quote name="My camp is:" ] Camp: The Shade Did This. [/quote] *puts on tinfoil goggles and screams*
My camp is: wrote:
Camp: The Shade Did This.

*puts on tinfoil goggles and screams*
I belong to camp: The shade did this.

Spacedad? I mean, yeah, he's kinda ended the world before, but otherwise.. Cut him some slack this time. Sure, he'll probably be responsible the next time the apocalypse starts, but I say we leave him be this run around.
I belong to camp: The shade did this.

Spacedad? I mean, yeah, he's kinda ended the world before, but otherwise.. Cut him some slack this time. Sure, he'll probably be responsible the next time the apocalypse starts, but I say we leave him be this run around.
“an
-art by @owleics
lightmama needs some sunglasses
lightmama needs some sunglasses
They/Them || FR+ 3
Hm, I wouldn't think the Shade would cause a strengthening of elements that would overpower the gods... as the Shade devours magic.

I wonder. If dragonkind itself is the cause.

If each dragon hatched increases the magic strength of that element, could how massive the population has gotten, caused the element to become so strong that the gods can not control it themselves?

They're Dark Phoenix-ing over here.
Hm, I wouldn't think the Shade would cause a strengthening of elements that would overpower the gods... as the Shade devours magic.

I wonder. If dragonkind itself is the cause.

If each dragon hatched increases the magic strength of that element, could how massive the population has gotten, caused the element to become so strong that the gods can not control it themselves?

They're Dark Phoenix-ing over here.
4QFtgPW.png
What would the hype emblem look like? @Mycatking [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sVQ6W82.png[/img] A train.
What would the hype emblem look like?
@Mycatking
sVQ6W82.png
A train.
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
[quote name="notcharmed" date="2018-02-23 11:09:53" ] [quote name="Mycatking" date="2018-02-23 09:36:18" ] hey guys what do u think of this image [img]https://i.imgur.com/scd1fUW.jpg[/img] [/quote] deep fried lightweaver [/quote] TASTEE
notcharmed wrote on 2018-02-23 11:09:53:
Mycatking wrote on 2018-02-23 09:36:18:
hey guys what do u think of this image
scd1fUW.jpg
deep fried lightweaver

TASTEE
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 445 446