Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 445 446
LORE OR ANYTHING REALLY IM JUST EXCITED.
Yay! Hopefully it’s something amazing or maybe it’s just the deities talking again.
LORE OR ANYTHING REALLY IM JUST EXCITED.
Yay! Hopefully it’s something amazing or maybe it’s just the deities talking again.
4xTBSTZ.png
Uh guys...

Check Earthshaker's profile.

Especially the broadcast and recent forum activity*.

*Unless an Earth Flight member can confirm that the post is just the gif in the private forums
Uh guys...

Check Earthshaker's profile.

Especially the broadcast and recent forum activity*.

*Unless an Earth Flight member can confirm that the post is just the gif in the private forums
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[quote name="Ciphers" date="2018-02-19 06:38:52" ] immediately slams on tinfoil hat new breed? new lore? has Earthshaker just finally McFreakin' lost it? [/quote] let me just also put on my tinfoil hat what if adventure mode is finally releasing what if all the deities have mysterious messages and it's going in order? Keep an eye on Flamecaller. Edit: I was right about the last thing WHOOP
Ciphers wrote on 2018-02-19 06:38:52:
immediately slams on tinfoil hat

new breed?

new lore?

has Earthshaker just finally McFreakin' lost it?

let me just also put on my tinfoil hat

what if adventure mode is finally releasing

what if all the deities have mysterious messages and it's going in order? Keep an eye on Flamecaller.

Edit: I was right about the last thing WHOOP
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
LORE EVENT! LORE EVENT! LORE EVENT!
LORE EVENT! LORE EVENT! LORE EVENT!
COME ON, GUYS. I'VE BEEN SENDING YOU GOOGLE INVITES TO OUR FAMILY REUNION FOR THREE YEARS. THREE. YEARS. AND NOBODY'S ANSWERED. CAN SOMEONE AT LEAST SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF RESPECT? WE'RE A FAMILY, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO-

Is that a reply?

SHADOWBINDER, REPLYING "MAYBE" DOESN'T HELP THE SITUATION. BUSY SCHEDULE MY BEARD. IF I RENTED OUT THE BISTRO AND BOUGHT MINI CORNDOGS AND MONOGRAMMED NAPKINS AGAIN FOR NOTHING, I AM GOING TO CRACK THE CONTINENT IN HALF AND DUMP YOU ALL HERE MYSELF.
COME ON, GUYS. I'VE BEEN SENDING YOU GOOGLE INVITES TO OUR FAMILY REUNION FOR THREE YEARS. THREE. YEARS. AND NOBODY'S ANSWERED. CAN SOMEONE AT LEAST SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF RESPECT? WE'RE A FAMILY, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO-

Is that a reply?

SHADOWBINDER, REPLYING "MAYBE" DOESN'T HELP THE SITUATION. BUSY SCHEDULE MY BEARD. IF I RENTED OUT THE BISTRO AND BOUGHT MINI CORNDOGS AND MONOGRAMMED NAPKINS AGAIN FOR NOTHING, I AM GOING TO CRACK THE CONTINENT IN HALF AND DUMP YOU ALL HERE MYSELF.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?
WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?
There's a locked thread in the Earth forums. Nothing special, just the same gif.
There's a locked thread in the Earth forums. Nothing special, just the same gif.
FR +10
They/He
[quote name="IrritatorRaji" date="2018-02-19 06:43:34" ] adVeNTuRE moDE?? [/quote]
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2018-02-19 06:43:34:
adVeNTuRE moDE??
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
ARE THEY GOING TO TALK AGAIN I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN
ARE THEY GOING TO TALK AGAIN I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2