Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Change Help
So I'm planning to move on from shadow after trickmurk but I'm torn between choosing light or wind. I dont really know how either communities are and I know that Light always does decent in Dom. Could you guys lend me some helpful insights so I can make the right choice?
So I'm planning to move on from shadow after trickmurk but I'm torn between choosing light or wind. I dont really know how either communities are and I know that Light always does decent in Dom. Could you guys lend me some helpful insights so I can make the right choice?
mNklMiQ.png
@Allison0717

I was in the Wind flight before I moved to plague!
Out of all of the flights I've been in... the wind flight was definitely the one I enjoyed the most!
Everyone is super friendly and welcoming. There are also lots of creative users there, too! Corgis are a huge thing, and I'm pretty sure the wind flight has it's own newspaper.
The forums are fairly active and the aesthetic is beautiful! I would recommend it 100%!!!
@Allison0717

Out of all of the flights I've been in... the wind flight was definitely the one I enjoyed the most!
Everyone is super friendly and welcoming. There are also lots of creative users there, too! Corgis are a huge thing, and I'm pretty sure the wind flight has it's own newspaper.
The forums are fairly active and the aesthetic is beautiful! I would recommend it 100%!!!
atla-pixilart-1.png
[quote name="DragonViolet" date="2018-02-17 18:56:40" ] @Allison0717 I was in the Wind flight before I moved to plague! Out of all of the flights I've been in... the wind flight was definitely the one I enjoyed the most! Everyone is super friendly and welcoming. There are also lots of creative users there, too! Corgis are a huge thing, and I'm pretty sure the wind flight has it's own newspaper. The forums are fairly active and the aesthetic is beautiful! I would recommend it 100%!!! [/quote] 10/10 Wind
DragonViolet wrote on 2018-02-17 18:56:40:
@Allison0717

10/10 Wind
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I have to vouch for my flight!! everyone here is very helpful and kind, and the aesthetic is pretty relaxing! we don't dom much, true, but when we push we push hard lol

I would give Wind a try!!
I have to vouch for my flight!! everyone here is very helpful and kind, and the aesthetic is pretty relaxing! we don't dom much, true, but when we push we push hard lol

I would give Wind a try!!
luHTVPs.png