Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadowbinder
1 2 3
Did you know Shadowbinder is a girl. I call her shadow mama
Did you know Shadowbinder is a girl. I call her shadow mama
200w.gif
Yes. A lot of us do. Also I think this belongs in FRD instead of general since it's FR related.
Yes. A lot of us do. Also I think this belongs in FRD instead of general since it's FR related.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Zanjairo Moved to FR Discussion!
@Zanjairo Moved to FR Discussion!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I'd be slightly concerned if there was someone who thought Shadowbinder was male.
I'd be slightly concerned if there was someone who thought Shadowbinder was male.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
[quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-02-17 18:49:49" ] I'd be slightly concerned if there was someone who thought Shadowbinder was male. [/quote] before i had read the lore and actually paid attention to things other than playing the game and nothing else, i thought both plegmum and droolmum were guys-
FelisAries wrote on 2018-02-17 18:49:49:
before i had read the lore and actually paid attention to things other than playing the game and nothing else, i thought both plegmum and droolmum were guys-
37706498.png
plague_small.png
[quote name="FoxeyLemons" date="2018-02-17 18:51:22" ] [quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-02-17 18:49:49" ] I'd be slightly concerned if there was someone who thought Shadowbinder was male. [/quote] before i had read the lore and actually paid attention to things other than playing the game and nothing else, i thought both plegmum and droolmum were guys- [/quote] Me too.
FoxeyLemons wrote on 2018-02-17 18:51:22:
before i had read the lore and actually paid attention to things other than playing the game and nothing else, i thought both plegmum and droolmum were guys-
Me too.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Yeah. I do.
Yeah. I do.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
[quote name="FoxeyLemons" date="2018-02-17 18:51:22" ] [quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-02-17 18:49:49" ] I'd be slightly concerned if there was someone who thought Shadowbinder was male. [/quote] before i had read the lore and actually paid attention to things other than playing the game and nothing else, i thought both plegmum and droolmum were guys- [/quote] I actually thought the Stormcatcher was a girl before I looked into lore as well -w-
I actually thought the Stormcatcher was a girl before I looked into lore as well -w-
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2018-02-17 18:59:43" ] [quote name="FoxeyLemons" date="2018-02-17 18:51:22" ] [quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-02-17 18:49:49" ] I'd be slightly concerned if there was someone who thought Shadowbinder was male. [/quote] before i had read the lore and actually paid attention to things other than playing the game and nothing else, i thought both plegmum and droolmum were guys- [/quote] I actually thought the Stormcatcher was a girl before I looked into lore as well -w- [/quote] I used to think Windsinger was female, but that was when I was just a little newbie. Very soon I learned Windsinger was male.
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2018-02-17 18:59:43:
I actually thought the Stormcatcher was a girl before I looked into lore as well -w-

I used to think Windsinger was female, but that was when I was just a little newbie. Very soon I learned Windsinger was male.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Oh sorry Im kind of a noob. Im don't really do forums
Oh sorry Im kind of a noob. Im don't really do forums
200w.gif
1 2 3