Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | will elims ever stop going up?
1 2 3
@Psycho
I don't know when it even happened! I know that it's been A Thing that everyone and their brother trains fodder in the Mire for a while now, so I guess it was just a factor of a lot more people joining the site versus everyone who already had established grinding teams, just not grinding in places that drop Eliminate. So a lot of people suddenly needed the stone but not many people had it and the ones who did were already using it.

What boggles me is I don't remember the drop rate being so low. Even disregarding that most people farm in non-Elim venues, I used to get it to drop fairly often when I grinded in those places, so it never seemed like an issue to me...
@Psycho
I don't know when it even happened! I know that it's been A Thing that everyone and their brother trains fodder in the Mire for a while now, so I guess it was just a factor of a lot more people joining the site versus everyone who already had established grinding teams, just not grinding in places that drop Eliminate. So a lot of people suddenly needed the stone but not many people had it and the ones who did were already using it.

What boggles me is I don't remember the drop rate being so low. Even disregarding that most people farm in non-Elim venues, I used to get it to drop fairly often when I grinded in those places, so it never seemed like an issue to me...
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
The year is 2028
Eliminates now cost 8000 gems on average
The year is 2028
@Serpenthyne I had a whole hoard of them when I came back and before knowing their value even trashed some. I acquired a whole bunch of them levelling up my first team that I assumed they were uncommon but not rare. Haven't seen a single one since returning and I coli more now than I did back then. I read a post saying they're so rare they're not even worth farming, so I guess people don't bother!
@Serpenthyne I had a whole hoard of them when I came back and before knowing their value even trashed some. I acquired a whole bunch of them levelling up my first team that I assumed they were uncommon but not rare. Haven't seen a single one since returning and I coli more now than I did back then. I read a post saying they're so rare they're not even worth farming, so I guess people don't bother!
Heart.gif
[quote name="UniqueZephlyn" date="2018-02-17 18:21:24" ] The year is 2028 Eliminates now cost 8000 gems on average [/quote] 9-digits are now worth something as oldies the Light Sprite is max gem value and so is all y1 fest apparel
UniqueZephlyn wrote on 2018-02-17 18:21:24:
The year is 2028

9-digits are now worth something as oldies
the Light Sprite is max gem value and so is all y1 fest apparel
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@ciceqi

Should have the same drop rate as the current ultimates, imo.

Five stars, potential to drop from any neutral enemy. Maybe we could replace the Meditate/Scratch/Shred drops in higher venues with it?
@ciceqi

Should have the same drop rate as the current ultimates, imo.

Five stars, potential to drop from any neutral enemy. Maybe we could replace the Meditate/Scratch/Shred drops in higher venues with it?
[quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-02-17 18:32:20" ] [quote name="UniqueZephlyn" date="2018-02-17 18:21:24" ] The year is 2028 Eliminates now cost 8000 gems on average [/quote] 9-digits are now worth something as oldies the Light Sprite is max gem value and so is all y1 fest apparel [/quote] Except the Earth Festival one. It's still worth 900 gems.
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-02-17 18:32:20:
UniqueZephlyn wrote on 2018-02-17 18:21:24:
The year is 2028

9-digits are now worth something as oldies
the Light Sprite is max gem value and so is all y1 fest apparel

Except the Earth Festival one. It's still worth 900 gems.
Oof, Elims are that much? I WILL GO INSANE IF THEY CONTINUE
Oof, Elims are that much? I WILL GO INSANE IF THEY CONTINUE
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
[quote name="Serpenthyne" date="2018-02-17 18:00:34" ] I remember when Elims were like... cheap, no consequence in buying a dozen. Surprised to see they've gone up in price so much but then I don't keep up with things like that. [/quote] Yeah I remember when ambushes were the most expensive stone lol
Serpenthyne wrote on 2018-02-17 18:00:34:
I remember when Elims were like... cheap, no consequence in buying a dozen. Surprised to see they've gone up in price so much but then I don't keep up with things like that.

Yeah I remember when ambushes were the most expensive stone lol
IMG_0247.jpg
I remember when Ambushes were super cheap, like, dirt cheap. I guess they still are pretty cheap compared to Eliminate though.
I remember when Ambushes were super cheap, like, dirt cheap. I guess they still are pretty cheap compared to Eliminate though.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
what venues do elims even drop in? and i'm guessing their drop rates are around 1-2%, only compared with a pink rose apparel lmao
what venues do elims even drop in? and i'm guessing their drop rates are around 1-2%, only compared with a pink rose apparel lmao
2484046.png
1 2 3