Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sugar Dragon in the Making
1 2
I swear to god, I'm like a Sugar Dragon- like a sugar daddy, but on Flight Rising??

I'll get irl friends to join flight rising, and then I'll lavish them in gifts, dragons, and treasure because they mention wanting some treasure to buy a nice skin, whatever- not really wanting anything in return, just wanting to see them smile.

The same thing happens to REALLY close online friends, but not very often.

But then they stop playing in like a week and I'm like >n< why did I spend all my money.....
I swear to god, I'm like a Sugar Dragon- like a sugar daddy, but on Flight Rising??

I'll get irl friends to join flight rising, and then I'll lavish them in gifts, dragons, and treasure because they mention wanting some treasure to buy a nice skin, whatever- not really wanting anything in return, just wanting to see them smile.

The same thing happens to REALLY close online friends, but not very often.

But then they stop playing in like a week and I'm like >n< why did I spend all my money.....
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

literally me????
literally me????
2484046.png
... I might have built a whole lvl 25 coli team for a friend that joined recently oops
... I might have built a whole lvl 25 coli team for a friend that joined recently oops

~It/Its or He/Him~
Jeez why did you post this? Now everyone's going to want to be your friend.
Jeez why did you post this? Now everyone's going to want to be your friend.
I'm Tired
@Fluffdoge

....I just realized that as I posted it. Whoops ¯\_(?)_/¯

The more, the merrier.....?
@Fluffdoge

....I just realized that as I posted it. Whoops ¯\_(?)_/¯

The more, the merrier.....?
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

Almost did this for my sister when she joined! Glad I realized she might not comeback and held back on giving her too many gifts, because she's logged in like, twice since then. Still, I did a breeding project to get this guy for here and entirely regened him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28071291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280713/28071291_350.png[/img] [/url] As well as held onto him and four others for [i]months [/i] waiting until she could join. I took part in Nospendtember to make sure I had enough money to lavish presents on her too. Well, more money for me at least.
Almost did this for my sister when she joined! Glad I realized she might not comeback and held back on giving her too many gifts, because she's logged in like, twice since then.

Still, I did a breeding project to get this guy for here and entirely regened him.

28071291_350.png

As well as held onto him and four others for months waiting until she could join.

I took part in Nospendtember to make sure I had enough money to lavish presents on her too. Well, more money for me at least.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
My IRL best friend lured me onto FR with a purple dragon. Who I still have.

But it's great because she helped me during LvE by selling me cheap fodder, and I breed fodder hatchlings and sell them to her cheap (she levels them for exalt when they grow up) and we breed in each other's nests sometimes and we spoiled each other for our birthdays last year.

Then I got one of my IRL friends to join FR and they quit after a month because they ran out of lair space and posted "free to a good home, please don't exalt right away" and someone basically scammed them for a source of free fodder and then was rude to them about it. ;n;
My IRL best friend lured me onto FR with a purple dragon. Who I still have.

But it's great because she helped me during LvE by selling me cheap fodder, and I breed fodder hatchlings and sell them to her cheap (she levels them for exalt when they grow up) and we breed in each other's nests sometimes and we spoiled each other for our birthdays last year.

Then I got one of my IRL friends to join FR and they quit after a month because they ran out of lair space and posted "free to a good home, please don't exalt right away" and someone basically scammed them for a source of free fodder and then was rude to them about it. ;n;
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I've gotten two people to play but I can't get too expensive with the gifts because what is money lol
My sister doesn't play much anymore, but my friend does. And I've thrown some things her way but mostly we trade and occasionally I hold her dergs because she likes to fill her lair while she has nests going... But I don't know that I gave either of them anything more than a pretty dragon or two.
I've gotten two people to play but I can't get too expensive with the gifts because what is money lol
My sister doesn't play much anymore, but my friend does. And I've thrown some things her way but mostly we trade and occasionally I hold her dergs because she likes to fill her lair while she has nests going... But I don't know that I gave either of them anything more than a pretty dragon or two.
wq9PoXA.png
"if you join this game i will give you free dragons"
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
[quote name="kallimabutterfly" date="2018-02-17 18:41:00" ] "if you join this game i will give you free dragons" [/quote] This is me.
kallimabutterfly wrote on 2018-02-17 18:41:00:
This is me.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2