Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally after 3 months
1 2
@nika

I'm trying to make a G1 only lair. And I'm currently trying to gene a dragon.
Just out of curiosity, about how many eggs have you sold?
@nika

I'm trying to make a G1 only lair. And I'm currently trying to gene a dragon.
Just out of curiosity, about how many eggs have you sold?
@AlwaysUV I'm not sure, 10-20 probably? I've been playing for a while, and I used to Coli a lot.

If you're trying for G1s only, it might be worth it to hatch both... Either way, let us know how they turn out!
@AlwaysUV I'm not sure, 10-20 probably? I've been playing for a while, and I used to Coli a lot.

If you're trying for G1s only, it might be worth it to hatch both... Either way, let us know how they turn out!
:00 you got 2 from scavenging after 3 months???

i'm at lvl 22 scavenging and i've only gotten 2 eggs total....rip
:00 you got 2 from scavenging after 3 months???

i'm at lvl 22 scavenging and i've only gotten 2 eggs total....rip
2484046.png
i almost always regret hatching eggs cause they look terrible, so i mostly only hatch during NoTN when i can hatch like 80 with no real loss.
i'd sell one and hatch one, since it's your first egg.
i almost always regret hatching eggs cause they look terrible, so i mostly only hatch during NoTN when i can hatch like 80 with no real loss.
i'd sell one and hatch one, since it's your first egg.
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
I got three eggs from the coli in about a months time. I hatched the shadow one for the super blue blood moon and traded the other two for a nature egg since that's the flight I'm in now and a water egg in honor of my old flight which I will then hatch on my birthday along with a nocturne and Bogsneak eggs and several chests that I've started to hoard until then. It's coming up in less then a month soo
I got three eggs from the coli in about a months time. I hatched the shadow one for the super blue blood moon and traded the other two for a nature egg since that's the flight I'm in now and a water egg in honor of my old flight which I will then hatch on my birthday along with a nocturne and Bogsneak eggs and several chests that I've started to hoard until then. It's coming up in less then a month soo
i suggest you hatch one, and sell one. unhatched eggs go for a lot in the auction house!! at least 150kt for one egg.
i suggest you hatch one, and sell one. unhatched eggs go for a lot in the auction house!! at least 150kt for one egg.
37706498.png
plague_small.png
Sell for lair expansions
Sell for lair expansions
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2