Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you hoard and why?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[item=rose quartz][item=jasper] [item=banded sardonyx] [item=amethyst geode] [item=raw lapis lazuli] *points to username* I may be a little obsessed.
Rose Quartz Jasper Banded Sardonyx Amethyst Geode Raw Lapis Lazuli

*points to username* I may be a little obsessed.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Anything to do with antlers :p
Anything to do with antlers :p
FuOn3WY.png
uhhh

*opens vault*

*stuff falls out like a river*

*swept away by river of stuff*

i mostly just hoard things because they're cute and I like the art, I also tend to hoard anything I have a full stack of because I get uber proud of myself for getting an entire stack
i have loads of NOTN exclusive items like the caterpillars and the cuckoos and stuff
I keep any and all boss drops
i have 3 and a half stacks of nickel ore because why not
runestones and gemstones (stones in general)
fabrics and stuff that looks cool
plushies, non-wearable jewelry

so what if i'm a hoarder fight me
uhhh

*opens vault*

*stuff falls out like a river*

*swept away by river of stuff*

i mostly just hoard things because they're cute and I like the art, I also tend to hoard anything I have a full stack of because I get uber proud of myself for getting an entire stack
i have loads of NOTN exclusive items like the caterpillars and the cuckoos and stuff
I keep any and all boss drops
i have 3 and a half stacks of nickel ore because why not
runestones and gemstones (stones in general)
fabrics and stuff that looks cool
plushies, non-wearable jewelry

so what if i'm a hoarder fight me
2484046.png
[item=Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding][item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature][item= Earthshaker Stone Statue][item= Flamecaller Terracotta Figure][item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting][item= Icewarden Ice Sculpture][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust][item=Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw][item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol][item=Tidelord Seashell Decoration][item=Windsinger Painted Vase][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][item=Exotic Arcanist Idol][item= Heavy Earthshaker Idol][item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet][item= Furry Icewarden Puppet][item= Soft Lightweaver Idol][item=Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll][item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll][item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy][item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy][item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] I love the gods so much.
Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding Arcanist Meteorite Miniature Earthshaker Stone Statue Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Icewarden Ice Sculpture Lightweaver Marble Bust Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Tidelord Seashell Decoration Windsinger Painted Vase Playful Windsinger Puppet Exotic Arcanist Idol Heavy Earthshaker Idol Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll

I love the gods so much.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[item=jar of slime][item=Sewer Sludge][item=haunting houndskull][item=ghastly houndskull] Some waste items and Those houndskulls! Still need 1000 of all. [s]and then 10000[/s]
Jar of Slime Sewer Sludge Haunting Houndskull Ghastly Houndskull
Some waste items and Those houndskulls!
Still need 1000 of all. and then 10000
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@Raccmoon DO YOU LIKE GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE TOO??
@Raccmoon DO YOU LIKE GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE TOO??
queen_katoe.gif
@Keaster329 DO I HEAR GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE
@Keaster329 DO I HEAR GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE
2484046.png
@Aaliyahgemini664 I HAVENT READ THE SERIES IN SO LONG BUT I LOVE IT
@Aaliyahgemini664 I HAVENT READ THE SERIES IN SO LONG BUT I LOVE IT
queen_katoe.gif
@Keaster329 AAAAAA SAME (i feel like we should take this to pm so we don't clog up the thread lmao)
@Keaster329 AAAAAA SAME (i feel like we should take this to pm so we don't clog up the thread lmao)
2484046.png
Bunnies. Because bunnies.

Also some flowers and other cute animals and stones

Ye
Bunnies. Because bunnies.

Also some flowers and other cute animals and stones

Ye
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png