Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you hoard and why?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Things I hoard:
  • Feathers, because I love feathers, plus it's a Windy thing.
  • Mechanical parts and items because Winora is a mechanic and she needs them.
  • Precious metal ores, because I can auction them off for money if need be, and they also make great gift items.
  • Sparkly or glittery items because I like to randomly "glitterbomb" people.
  • Pocktwatches, because I'm FMA trash.
  • Mini Goats because they're so damn cute.
  • Elemental slashes and might fragments for training up warriors.
  • Ghostly Auras because why not?
  • Historical Texts and Long form poetry, because Eriso studies them.
Things I hoard:
  • Feathers, because I love feathers, plus it's a Windy thing.
  • Mechanical parts and items because Winora is a mechanic and she needs them.
  • Precious metal ores, because I can auction them off for money if need be, and they also make great gift items.
  • Sparkly or glittery items because I like to randomly "glitterbomb" people.
  • Pocktwatches, because I'm FMA trash.
  • Mini Goats because they're so damn cute.
  • Elemental slashes and might fragments for training up warriors.
  • Ghostly Auras because why not?
  • Historical Texts and Long form poetry, because Eriso studies them.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
I hoard rocks, bc I'm a geologist at heart [item=small block of granite] this is me also I tend to just... hoard most of the stuff I get bc I can't be bothered to figure out what's valuable and what's not and what the best way to get rid of it is
I hoard rocks, bc I'm a geologist at heart
Small Block of Granite
this is me

also I tend to just... hoard most of the stuff I get bc I can't be bothered to figure out what's valuable and what's not and what the best way to get rid of it is
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
I hoard these things: [item=mossy cerdae] I've currently got around...... 16 full pages of them so like....... around 450 ish of them I also hoard [item=cerdae sparkle], and I've got around... 7600 of those. Not really sure. I also hoard every boss drop, no reason in particular.... ALSO the wooden toys from the ghostlight [item=dire wooden toy][item=delightful wooden unicorn] Those I don't have nearly as many of, they're just a casual collection :D
I hoard these things:
Mossy Cerdae

I've currently got around...... 16 full pages of them so like....... around 450 ish of them

I also hoard Cerdae Sparkle , and I've got around... 7600 of those. Not really sure.

I also hoard every boss drop, no reason in particular.... ALSO the wooden toys from the ghostlight

Dire Wooden Toy Delightful Wooden Unicorn Those I don't have nearly as many of, they're just a casual collection :D
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@DuskAwakening
Yes! I always love finding other people who've even heard of the series, it's so underrated.
@DuskAwakening
Yes! I always love finding other people who've even heard of the series, it's so underrated.
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
[item= Mammertee Plushie] Look at the tooltip.
Mammertee Plushie
Look at the tooltip.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/22390.png[/img] I love the idea of feathers that change your dreams.
22390.png
I love the idea of feathers that change your dreams.
[item=stuffed alstroemeria fox][item=flowering vulpine plushie] Technically I don't really hoard them (I only have one of each I keep in my vault)but they're [s]one[/s] two otherwise useless items I haven't sold yet also, I've got two of these: [item=spirit of ice] but only because I want to sell one when they get super rare.
Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox Flowering Vulpine Plushie
Technically I don't really hoard them (I only have one of each I keep in my vault)but they're one two otherwise useless items I haven't sold yet

also, I've got two of these:
Spirit of Ice
but only because I want to sell one when they get super rare.
I started hoarding pocketwatches because I thought they were weirdly rare for no reason - I still think that. They're not used in anything swipp or baldwin related, as far as I know, and yet they're really hard to get for some odd reason??

I hoard snakes and cats because I love them.
I started hoarding pocketwatches because I thought they were weirdly rare for no reason - I still think that. They're not used in anything swipp or baldwin related, as far as I know, and yet they're really hard to get for some odd reason??

I hoard snakes and cats because I love them.
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
[item=Nogglet] total so far, more than 1000 [item=Noggle] total: a page JUST LOOK AT THEM THEY ADORABLE
Nogglet total so far, more than 1000 Noggle total: a page

JUST LOOK AT THEM THEY ADORABLE
I4TUkY9.png
I don't hoard on purpose, but my hoard is full of stuff I might need some time. I am just too lazy to read some guide which of the items are Swipp or Baldwin or valuable in any way.
I don't hoard on purpose, but my hoard is full of stuff I might need some time. I am just too lazy to read some guide which of the items are Swipp or Baldwin or valuable in any way.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11