Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you hoard and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I haven't a clue how to link images, but you know Black Capped Chickadees?
I read in the description one day that "this songbird has an excellent memory, so the survivors of it's flock surely won't forget you".
So, I decided to try to catch every single Black Capped Chickadee.
I also hoard fabrics, feathers, horns, tails(like the whispy foxtails sort of things and the coarse tail hairs), pretty gems and stones, and some other stuff.
I haven't a clue how to link images, but you know Black Capped Chickadees?
I read in the description one day that "this songbird has an excellent memory, so the survivors of it's flock surely won't forget you".
So, I decided to try to catch every single Black Capped Chickadee.
I also hoard fabrics, feathers, horns, tails(like the whispy foxtails sort of things and the coarse tail hairs), pretty gems and stones, and some other stuff.
[img]http://https://i.imgur.com/hH20mhp.png[/img]
Broken bottles because why not.
Broken bottles because why not.
I hoard so much stuff. Because of various reasons, most just being I like the object or it reminds me of a character *coughJaspercough*
If you want a better look, you can check my Wishlist link in my sig :V
I hoard so much stuff. Because of various reasons, most just being I like the object or it reminds me of a character *coughJaspercough*
If you want a better look, you can check my Wishlist link in my sig :V
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
henry please
henry please
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
oh, i hoard [item=Cinnamon] [item=Centaur Ration Pouch] [item=Jar of Slime] and [item=Labradorite] no reason, other than they're cute and good items
oh, i hoard
Cinnamon Centaur Ration Pouch
Jar of Slime and Labradorite

no reason, other than they're cute and good items
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[item=gladekeeper topiary cutting][item=moss-covered rubble] smol leaf mom + I just like the general "ruins of buildings reclaimed by nature" aesthetic??? like moss/ivy all over abandoned buildings and stuff
Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Moss-Covered Rubble
smol leaf mom + I just like the general "ruins of buildings reclaimed by nature" aesthetic??? like moss/ivy all over abandoned buildings and stuff
ex5BGkW.png
@Wolfiplier I love that!! You can link images using the code [code][item=ITEM NAME][/code] ^^ It works for practically all FR things, but with skins you need the skin ID [code][skin=NUMBER][/code]
@Wolfiplier I love that!!

You can link images using the code
Code:
[item=ITEM NAME]
^^ It works for practically all FR things, but with skins you need the skin ID
Code:
[skin=NUMBER]
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@DuskAwakening
Thanks man!! That really helps a lot, n the fact you'd go out of your way to help someone clueless like me means a lot!! Thanks again!!
@DuskAwakening
Thanks man!! That really helps a lot, n the fact you'd go out of your way to help someone clueless like me means a lot!! Thanks again!!
[img]http://https://i.imgur.com/hH20mhp.png[/img]
@chamaeleon Those crows are gorgeous! I don't know why but I didn't even know they exist, I might follow suite

@RicochetRomance Ikr! The effigies are so gorgeous, I love them. I hope your collection builds nicely!

@NightRising They really are omg, I love them the way I love the Rat Kings

@firewyrm2018 They're beautiful ^^

@Skogur Leaf is Best

@Raccmoon PLUSHIES
Is... is the book series Guardians of Ga'Hoole? Because I thought of Battle Claws when I saw them and I LOVE that series

@wealth They really do look neat! They go with cogwheels too!

@ReZonancE I can't blame you, the gemstones are gorgeous

@Nezumi That's super cool! Also those items are the weirdest and also the coolest things I Love Them

@Nydra Newts are beautiful ! And the owlets are so adorable
Also droolmom loves you too

@Tangrowth Good luck with your skrye projects!

@Demonreach Good luck with the genes! That sounds like a tricky project, but definitely manageable!

@TomatoQueen Omg I wish I was able to keep stacks like that, it sounds amazing

@Pandella A Good Choice

@Greenwolfkate A nice variety!! It's impressive ^^

@biochemist I've not seen Labradorite before, it's gorgeous!

@SmolSeed I love that aesthetic! It's one of my favourites. I did a moodboard in Cernnunos' bio for it, but it wasn't entirely focused on it so it's not fully that aesthetic ^^ all the same

@chamaeleon Those crows are gorgeous! I don't know why but I didn't even know they exist, I might follow suite

@RicochetRomance Ikr! The effigies are so gorgeous, I love them. I hope your collection builds nicely!

@NightRising They really are omg, I love them the way I love the Rat Kings

@firewyrm2018 They're beautiful ^^

@Skogur Leaf is Best

@Raccmoon PLUSHIES
Is... is the book series Guardians of Ga'Hoole? Because I thought of Battle Claws when I saw them and I LOVE that series

@wealth They really do look neat! They go with cogwheels too!

@ReZonancE I can't blame you, the gemstones are gorgeous

@Nezumi That's super cool! Also those items are the weirdest and also the coolest things I Love Them

@Nydra Newts are beautiful ! And the owlets are so adorable
Also droolmom loves you too

@Tangrowth Good luck with your skrye projects!

@Demonreach Good luck with the genes! That sounds like a tricky project, but definitely manageable!

@TomatoQueen Omg I wish I was able to keep stacks like that, it sounds amazing

@Pandella A Good Choice

@Greenwolfkate A nice variety!! It's impressive ^^

@biochemist I've not seen Labradorite before, it's gorgeous!

@SmolSeed I love that aesthetic! It's one of my favourites. I did a moodboard in Cernnunos' bio for it, but it wasn't entirely focused on it so it's not fully that aesthetic ^^ all the same

@Wolfiplier Dw!! We all had help when we were starting out with it, and even now sometimes ^^
@Wolfiplier Dw!! We all had help when we were starting out with it, and even now sometimes ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11