Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Infectious Dreams • Partner Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@creme

So if I understand correctly, if we have our own pairs that aren't a part of the hatchery selling as "unofficial sale"?

I think that'll be a great idea! It may even help us get more interests and if an "unofficial pairing" gets a lot of interest we can make it official.
If we are to do this though, I think that all sales should go towards the owner? Since it's considered unofficial? Unless its a shared pair, or a hosted pair?
@creme

So if I understand correctly, if we have our own pairs that aren't a part of the hatchery selling as "unofficial sale"?

I think that'll be a great idea! It may even help us get more interests and if an "unofficial pairing" gets a lot of interest we can make it official.
If we are to do this though, I think that all sales should go towards the owner? Since it's considered unofficial? Unless its a shared pair, or a hosted pair?
VYQwMuq.gif
I'm good with that, as long as the sale code is done by the owners.
If I have to do it, I'm going to want some sort of effort fee lol
Only because getting on a laptop right now is nearly impossible for me to do.

If it's a hatchlings that's from two dragons that are both "official", just not with each other, I think regular hatch sales rules should still apply. Or a pair with a hosted dragon being used.

If it's a hatchlings that's from two dragons that are both "official", just not with each other, I think regular hatch sales rules should still apply. Or a pair with a hosted dragon being used.
ID-v7-xxsm.png
Infectious Dreams; Dare to dream, to spread your wings and fly
@creme
Yeah I agree with the effort fee! It's only fair lol :)

Yes, I think any nests that are unofficial should really only consist of pairs that aren't official; even if they are paired with an unofficial. I think that makes it fair :)
@creme
Yeah I agree with the effort fee! It's only fair lol :)

Yes, I think any nests that are unofficial should really only consist of pairs that aren't official; even if they are paired with an unofficial. I think that makes it fair :)
VYQwMuq.gif
[quote name="creme" date="2018-02-18 08:39:03" ] I'm good with that, as long as the sale code is done by the owners. If I have to do it, I'm going to want some sort of effort fee lol Only because getting on a laptop right now is nearly impossible for me to do. If it's a hatchlings that's from two dragons that are both "official", just not with each other, I think regular hatch sales rules should still apply. Or a pair with a hosted dragon being used. [/quote] I second this breakdown.
creme wrote on 2018-02-18 08:39:03:

I second this breakdown.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Fantastic! I'll get Sheps, and the other partners feedback, and hopefully I can set this up today.
Fantastic! I'll get Sheps, and the other partners feedback, and hopefully I can set this up today.
ID-v7-xxsm.png
Holy heck.....the timing of this....
@ShepherdOfFire
Holy heck.....the timing of this....
@ShepherdOfFire
ID-v7-xxsm.png
[center][font=courier new]@creme @wolfandcrow [s]Ignore the ghost ping :)[/s] I found Amaya a mate, and was wondering if I could make them a pair? He's still a hatchling though. :> I guess a name for them could be Deepest Abyss? @/wolfandcrow Just thought you might want to see him.[/font][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=5&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=606ca87e09327f692d211cd7aef7b3a560207316&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39551018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395511/39551018.png[/img] [/url] ----- [font=courier new][size=4]Abyss Wasp Abyss Bee Robin Runes[/size][/font][/quote][/columns]
@creme @wolfandcrow

Ignore the ghost ping :)

I found Amaya a mate, and was wondering if I could make them a pair? He's still a hatchling though. :>

I guess a name for them could be Deepest Abyss?

@/wolfandcrow Just thought you might want to see him.
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=5&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=606ca87e09327f692d211cd7aef7b3a560207316&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:

39551018.png

Abyss Wasp
Abyss Bee
Robin Runes
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
@creme lol maybe my ears were burning on this topic
@creme lol maybe my ears were burning on this topic
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@Crassula - @Crystalloid

He's so gorgeous. I need more of that in my life <3
I honestly feel like Amaya doesn't deserve him! (Shes gorgeous too, just not wasp/bee ;] )
@Crassula - @Crystalloid

He's so gorgeous. I need more of that in my life <3
I honestly feel like Amaya doesn't deserve him! (Shes gorgeous too, just not wasp/bee ;] )
ID-v7-xxsm.png
@ShepherdOfFire

Right?! Lol it was just was to freaky how I just bring it up, and boom.
So obviously you agree on having an unofficial sales?
I was thinking of putting some of my Naomi dragons in there.

We still haven't talked about the Naomi stuff >.>
@ShepherdOfFire

Right?! Lol it was just was to freaky how I just bring it up, and boom.
So obviously you agree on having an unofficial sales?
I was thinking of putting some of my Naomi dragons in there.

We still haven't talked about the Naomi stuff >.>
ID-v7-xxsm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35