Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All Flight Discord Server
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/503358589348610058/503358804021215233/ARTIST.png [/img] [/center] [center][size=6] WELCOME. . . [/size] [size=4] to the All Flights Discord Server ! [/center][/size] ----- [center] [size=4] Hey there! Do you like discord? Do you like FR? I'd hope you like both, because I've got what's in store for you! [/size][/center] [center] [b] What is Discord? [/b] Discord is an alternative to skype and IRC chats. It can be accessed via phone app, downloading their computer program, or simply on the web site. It is quite a dramatic improvement over other programs and is worth checking out. [/center] [center] [b] Server Description [/b] Be a part of a growing community with over 600+ users and growing! Come be sorted into your flight and make friends, make sales, and show off your latest accomplishments! [/center] [center] How to Join [/center] [Quote] Ping @Yemoja I will get back to you with a personal invite link! [/quote] [center] Rules [/center] [Quote] Please be sure to introduce yourself and request permissions 1. Members must have a verified email to access this server. 2. Be active! 3. No Spamming/trolling/etc. 4. No NSFW [b] whatsoever.[/b] 5. Moderators can kick/ban for any reason. 6. After 30 days of inactivity members are automatically kicked from the server. Feel free to ask if you'd like to join again. 7. This chat is for Mature users. This does not mean you necessarily have to be an adult to join us[/quote]
ARTIST.png
WELCOME. . . to the All Flights Discord Server !

Hey there! Do you like discord? Do you like FR? I'd hope you like both, because I've got what's in store for you!
What is Discord?
Discord is an alternative to skype and IRC chats. It can be accessed via phone app, downloading their computer program, or simply on the web site. It is quite a dramatic improvement over other programs and is worth checking out.
Server Description
Be a part of a growing community with over 600+ users and growing! Come be sorted into your flight and make friends, make sales, and show off your latest accomplishments!
How to Join
Quote:
Ping

@Yemoja

I will get back to you with a personal invite link!
Rules
Quote:

Please be sure to introduce yourself and request permissions

1. Members must have a verified email to access this server.
2. Be active!
3. No Spamming/trolling/etc.
4. No NSFW whatsoever.
5. Moderators can kick/ban for any reason.
6. After 30 days of inactivity members are automatically kicked from the server. Feel free to ask if you'd like to join again.
7. This chat is for Mature users. This does not mean you necessarily have to be an adult to join us
3m8m5pq.png
[center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/482311101615439883/503294233378291724/image0.png[/img][/center]
image0.png
3m8m5pq.png
Boopie doopie!
Boopie doopie!
3m8m5pq.png
@kissimiri
This looks like fun. I would like to join :)
@kissimiri
This looks like fun. I would like to join :)
@kissimiri
I would love to join!
@kissimiri
I would love to join!
@kissimiri

Hi! Can I be invited please?
@kissimiri

Hi! Can I be invited please?
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

@kissimiri
sign me up!