Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Summer Camp??
1 2 3 4
Ice Flight could run the Lost and Found, though they probably call it the Lost and I FOUND IT corner.
Ice Flight could run the Lost and Found, though they probably call it the Lost and I FOUND IT corner.
We are who we are and nothing more.
Would the deities be the counselors? And, jumping off of that, which one would be in charge of tie-dye and thus spend all of camp with rainbow hands?
Would the deities be the counselors? And, jumping off of that, which one would be in charge of tie-dye and thus spend all of camp with rainbow hands?
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[quote name="browncoatparadox" date="2018-02-18 16:58:48" ] Would the deities be the counselors? And, jumping off of that, which one would be in charge of tie-dye and thus spend all of camp with rainbow hands? [/quote] Maybe they all try to do it, but several of them mess up! Like, The Ice one ends up making colorful ice blocks! the fire one keeps setting the shirts on fire!
browncoatparadox wrote on 2018-02-18 16:58:48:
Maybe they all try to do it, but several of them mess up!

Like, The Ice one ends up making colorful ice blocks! the fire one keeps setting the shirts on fire!
Wind Flight would be the ones throwing balls of colored powder at everyone and everything.

Plague would make icky slime variants, like Gak, but with the warning of: MAY CONTAIN DANGEROUS THINGS.....LIKE A COLD.

I would think the Deities would be like the Camp Owners, though they govern their Flight area more personally. *Shrugs.*

Either that or Earthshaker owns it, and just lets everyone do their own thing.
Wind Flight would be the ones throwing balls of colored powder at everyone and everything.

Plague would make icky slime variants, like Gak, but with the warning of: MAY CONTAIN DANGEROUS THINGS.....LIKE A COLD.

I would think the Deities would be like the Camp Owners, though they govern their Flight area more personally. *Shrugs.*

Either that or Earthshaker owns it, and just lets everyone do their own thing.
We are who we are and nothing more.
1 2 3 4