Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Summer Camp??
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2018-02-15 20:12:37" ] [quote name="PoIarized" date="2018-02-15 19:38:57" ] Camp songs! Camp songs! CAMP SONGS! [/quote] Let's gather round the Arcanist, and sing our arcanist song! Our A-R-C-A-N-I-S-T-S-O-N-G song! [/quote] This was perfect...
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2018-02-15 20:12:37:
PoIarized wrote on 2018-02-15 19:38:57:
Camp songs! Camp songs! CAMP SONGS!

Let's gather round the Arcanist, and sing our arcanist song! Our A-R-C-A-N-I-S-T-S-O-N-G song!

This was perfect...
lobx30c.jpg
Water flighters just spend the entire time in the lake. We don't have any other activities planned. Just the lake.
Water flighters just spend the entire time in the lake. We don't have any other activities planned. Just the lake.
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
Plague Flight would have epic weenie Roasts. Legendarily so.
Plague Flight would have epic weenie Roasts. Legendarily so.
We are who we are and nothing more.
I apologize for double-posting, but should this idea be an RP Forum thing???
I apologize for double-posting, but should this idea be an RP Forum thing???
Light dragons are the ones that bring books to camp and would rather stay inside and read all day. Outdoor physical activity? Ewwwwww

Lightning dragons bring their drones and fly them high into the air. The drone camera catches the most awesome views. Or it accidentally crashes into the counselor's office and they get in trouble.

Nature dragons are the most enthusiastic about summer camp.

Shadow dragons are the ones that tell the scariest stories over the campfire. They play pranks on other dragons during the night so everyone thinks the campsite is haunted.

Plague dragons end up getting everyone sick :(
Light dragons are the ones that bring books to camp and would rather stay inside and read all day. Outdoor physical activity? Ewwwwww

Lightning dragons bring their drones and fly them high into the air. The drone camera catches the most awesome views. Or it accidentally crashes into the counselor's office and they get in trouble.

Nature dragons are the most enthusiastic about summer camp.

Shadow dragons are the ones that tell the scariest stories over the campfire. They play pranks on other dragons during the night so everyone thinks the campsite is haunted.

Plague dragons end up getting everyone sick :(
What would Ice Flight do at a summer camp? Would they be those guys that complain about how hot it is?
What would Ice Flight do at a summer camp? Would they be those guys that complain about how hot it is?
any light flighters wanna join me for the.... panty raid?
any light flighters wanna join me for the.... panty raid?
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
god. this would be so fun if everyone was the same age group. man, imagine the dom night fight between light and plague? killer!
god. this would be so fun if everyone was the same age group. man, imagine the dom night fight between light and plague? killer!
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[quote name="SaltOrCyanide" date="2018-02-15 20:26:31" ] Meanwhile I had a dream that my corn snake turned into a Burmese python-which are usually docile- and attacked me, escaped, and ate a skunk out of spite. [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/Rt23MIHkCJwdy/giphy.gif
SaltOrCyanide wrote on 2018-02-15 20:26:31:
Meanwhile I had a dream that my corn snake turned into a Burmese python-which are usually docile- and attacked me, escaped, and ate a skunk out of spite.

giphy.gif
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
[quote name="Nekokittybird23" date="2018-02-15 20:59:45" ] Anyone think that groups would prank other Flights? Would the Beastclans be a rival Summer Camp? [/quote] OMG YES AND YES
Nekokittybird23 wrote on 2018-02-15 20:59:45:
Anyone think that groups would prank other Flights? Would the Beastclans be a rival Summer Camp?

OMG YES AND YES
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
1 2 3 4