Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Screams at new forums*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
WHOA MAN THESE ARE SO COOL
WHOA MAN THESE ARE SO COOL
W1ufEjp.png
I actually like it so far! Let's see how it affects dom graphics and signature art.
I actually like it so far! Let's see how it affects dom graphics and signature art.
iK0jgh4.png
I like it! But it will take time to get used to it, but I like it. c:
I like it! But it will take time to get used to it, but I like it. c:
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
[quote name="squidragon" date="2018-02-13 06:55:17" ] My main complaint is the friend request button from the forums. Please I... I hate random friend requests so much and now people can do it without even looking at my profile the rest is weird right now but i figure i'll get used to it [/quote] Yeah I didn't even notice that at first, that's the one thing I really really do hate ;o;
squidragon wrote on 2018-02-13 06:55:17:
My main complaint is the friend request button from the forums. Please I... I hate random friend requests so much and now people can do it without even looking at my profile

the rest is weird right now but i figure i'll get used to it

Yeah I didn't even notice that at first, that's the one thing I really really do hate ;o;
AoZdhkp.png
[quote name="Celes" date="2018-02-13 06:48:48" ] I just need time to get used to it lol. I don't hate it, but I don't love it immediately either. [/quote] Honestly same here. It'll just take some time
Celes wrote on 2018-02-13 06:48:48:
I just need time to get used to it lol. I don't hate it, but I don't love it immediately either.

Honestly same here. It'll just take some time
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[quote name="commoncomitatus" date="2018-02-13 06:51:11" ] Really love the layout, but it's a pain trying to select-copy usernames for pinging... [/quote] We are looking into this!
commoncomitatus wrote on 2018-02-13 06:51:11:
Really love the layout, but it's a pain trying to select-copy usernames for pinging...

We are looking into this!
I think they're going to slowly make the entire site more up-to-date in terms of looks as well.

But I like the forums. If there was only a dark theme...
I think they're going to slowly make the entire site more up-to-date in terms of looks as well.

But I like the forums. If there was only a dark theme...
Waystone1.gif
I don't want to get used to this. The gap between posts is really awkward
I mean, the buttons are nice, but just... I DON'T LIKE THE ROUNDNESS OF THIS THING It really doesn't fit FR in my thought. It's too clean. It's so clean it's hospital sterile. And the whiteness HURTS.

I mean... it's bearable, but just.... eeeh.... So far not a huge fan of this
I don't want to get used to this. The gap between posts is really awkward
I mean, the buttons are nice, but just... I DON'T LIKE THE ROUNDNESS OF THIS THING It really doesn't fit FR in my thought. It's too clean. It's so clean it's hospital sterile. And the whiteness HURTS.

I mean... it's bearable, but just.... eeeh.... So far not a huge fan of this
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
RIP old forum and all perfectly sized forum signatures
I'm loving that CR button tho
RIP old forum and all perfectly sized forum signatures
I'm loving that CR button tho
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
@Tigenki

My thoughts exactly, this new forum, and the new icons, look so bubbly and childish. Also, yes, on mobile it looks horrendous xD Like, people are saying this new look looks "clean" but honestly I think it just looks way more messy? Like, the old version was more clean and simple than this one. Ugh, just another case of the staff fixing things that weren't broken :/

And yeah, the usernames are so hard to copy now O.o

@Tigenki

My thoughts exactly, this new forum, and the new icons, look so bubbly and childish. Also, yes, on mobile it looks horrendous xD Like, people are saying this new look looks "clean" but honestly I think it just looks way more messy? Like, the old version was more clean and simple than this one. Ugh, just another case of the staff fixing things that weren't broken :/

And yeah, the usernames are so hard to copy now O.o

Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87