Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Screams at new forums*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
i love the new functions but i hate how my sig doesn't fit anymore!
i love the new functions but i hate how my sig doesn't fit anymore!
queen_katoe.gif
@IrritatorRaji

While I'm open to a settling period to see how the new forums feel after the shock of the change, I do think the buttons used for quoting a post or friendning a user look a little clunky and dated or 'childish' compared to the old version.
I will say that the new post layout looks nice on mobile, at least.

Also, it's more difficult to copy a username to paste it? Or is that just me :/ It's trying to make me click it instead of letting me highlight it which is going to get really frustrating with more complicated usernames in the future when making pinglists and the like.
@IrritatorRaji

While I'm open to a settling period to see how the new forums feel after the shock of the change, I do think the buttons used for quoting a post or friendning a user look a little clunky and dated or 'childish' compared to the old version.
I will say that the new post layout looks nice on mobile, at least.

Also, it's more difficult to copy a username to paste it? Or is that just me :/ It's trying to make me click it instead of letting me highlight it which is going to get really frustrating with more complicated usernames in the future when making pinglists and the like.
7PPXeIw.png
It looks old like websites in 2005. I don't like it.

Plus, dates dividing posts from each other makes it harder to read whole thread.

I do like new buttons though.
It looks old like websites in 2005. I don't like it.

Plus, dates dividing posts from each other makes it harder to read whole thread.

I do like new buttons though.
hh6vefd.png
Reeeee where's my chunky forum
Reeeee where's my chunky forum
Thanks staff, I hate it. The new user buttons are nice, but the new layout looks disjointed and bad.
Thanks staff, I hate it. The new user buttons are nice, but the new layout looks disjointed and bad.
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
It's interesting. I'll probably get used to it in time.
It's interesting. I'll probably get used to it in time.
oooh wow this is sooo weird :O
Gotta get used to this lol
oooh wow this is sooo weird :O
Gotta get used to this lol
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
god, i really hope they change the forums. its just,,,, wrong
god, i really hope they change the forums. its just,,,, wrong
Oh wow... Love this...
Oh wow... Love this...
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
i like how its modern, but also it doesnt fit, maybe they plan on modernizing the whole site soon or something? Like they’re going to do it piece by piece? (Also some buttons do look kinda like something off of a website for little kids)

I also like the new buttons underneath the usernames though, so all in all i like it, just going to take some getting used to...
i like how its modern, but also it doesnt fit, maybe they plan on modernizing the whole site soon or something? Like they’re going to do it piece by piece? (Also some buttons do look kinda like something off of a website for little kids)

I also like the new buttons underneath the usernames though, so all in all i like it, just going to take some getting used to...
2luce9i.png
  • Scorpio
  • FR Time +2
tumblr_inline_oki66139Nj1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87