Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Still unsure about Spacedad's face...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Side nostrils?? Im ?? is his nose like .^. all th way up there??
Side nostrils?? Im ?? is his nose like .^. all th way up there??
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
wow. this whole time i didn't even know he had nostrils
wow. this whole time i didn't even know he had nostrils
[quote name="Undel" date="2018-02-13 01:04:56" ] Behold the beautiful side nostrils. Don't look at how wiggly my line art is at high res. Just look at the nostrils. These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/whatarcanist.png[/img][/center] [/quote] such a good post
Undel wrote on 2018-02-13 01:04:56:
Behold the beautiful side nostrils. Don't look at how wiggly my line art is at high res. Just look at the nostrils. These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals.
whatarcanist.png

such a good post
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Never have I ever seen a nose and mustache, even when I try to picture it. It's just so clearly a smile to me ;v;
Never have I ever seen a nose and mustache, even when I try to picture it. It's just so clearly a smile to me ;v;
[quote name="Undel" date="2018-02-13 01:04:56" ] Behold the beautiful side nostrils. Don't look at how wiggly my line art is at high res. Just look at the nostrils. These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/whatarcanist.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Can we get a high res face of every deity? ;O I love it... a lot! It's a cute little icon! ;v;
Undel wrote on 2018-02-13 01:04:56:
Behold the beautiful side nostrils. Don't look at how wiggly my line art is at high res. Just look at the nostrils. These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals.
whatarcanist.png
Can we get a high res face of every deity? ;O I love it... a lot! It's a cute little icon! ;v;
Azo3Ye1.png
[quote name="Azeira" date="2018-02-13 12:00:37" ] Never have I ever seen a nose and mustache, even when I try to picture it. It's just so clearly a smile to me ;v; [/quote] Same.
Azeira wrote on 2018-02-13 12:00:37:

Same.
Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like a goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise
And only she can make it right
So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight
I never saw those as nostrils before. Now Arcanist is kind of terrifying - which is fitting for an apocalyptic deity!
I never saw those as nostrils before. Now Arcanist is kind of terrifying - which is fitting for an apocalyptic deity!
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="TalonShrubfire" date="2018-02-13 05:52:16" ] I sort of thought the lighter purple lower portion of his face was his lower jaw? [/quote] The lighter part is his lower jaw. (No mustache!) There are, however, two godly nostrils. :)
TalonShrubfire wrote on 2018-02-13 05:52:16:
I sort of thought the lighter purple lower portion of his face was his lower jaw?

The lighter part is his lower jaw. (No mustache!) There are, however, two godly nostrils. :)
[quote name="Undel" date="2018-02-13 18:30:11" ] [quote name="TalonShrubfire" date="2018-02-13 05:52:16" ] I sort of thought the lighter purple lower portion of his face was his lower jaw? [/quote] The lighter part is his lower jaw. (No mustache!) There are, however, two godly nostrils. :) [/quote] THE SHELL HAS SPOKEN!
Undel wrote on 2018-02-13 18:30:11:
TalonShrubfire wrote on 2018-02-13 05:52:16:
I sort of thought the lighter purple lower portion of his face was his lower jaw?

The lighter part is his lower jaw. (No mustache!) There are, however, two godly nostrils. :)
THE SHELL HAS SPOKEN!
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
tear duct nostrils
tear duct nostrils
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
1 2 3 4 5 6