Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Still unsure about Spacedad's face...
1 2 3 4 5 6
He is smiling, even though deep at his heart is screaming for help
He is smiling, even though deep at his heart is screaming for help
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
[quote name="Undel" date=2018-02-13 01:04:56] Behold the beautiful side nostrils. Don't look at how wiggly my line art is at high res. Just look at the nostrils. These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/whatarcanist.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Wait, he has side nostrils?! O: I would never have figured that out if it weren't for this high res picture. BTW, I think it would be pretty cool if you released all the site's art at full resolution! Some would look great as backgrounds. ;)
Undel wrote on 2018-02-13:
Behold the beautiful side nostrils. Don't look at how wiggly my line art is at high res. Just look at the nostrils. These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals.
whatarcanist.png

Wait, he has side nostrils?! O: I would never have figured that out if it weren't for this high res picture. BTW, I think it would be pretty cool if you released all the site's art at full resolution! Some would look great as backgrounds. ;)
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
To me, it looks like he's without a nose or mouth.
Bigender_2.pngv2PJF9u.png
WfjH23h.png
x8bDWFu.pnga129Nss.png
oK2VVlE.png
sNuSVZA.pngmlHpBMC.png
IczhKw1.png
How many nostrils does he even have??!!
How many nostrils does he even have??!!
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="Undel" date=2018-02-13 01:04:56] Behold the beautiful side nostrils. Don't look at how wiggly my line art is at high res. Just look at the nostrils. These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/whatarcanist.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Okay, I didn't even know he had nostrils! I thought those were indentations on his face!
Undel wrote on 2018-02-13:
Behold the beautiful side nostrils. Don't look at how wiggly my line art is at high res. Just look at the nostrils. These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals.
whatarcanist.png
Okay, I didn't even know he had nostrils! I thought those were indentations on his face!
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
[quote name="0Magic0" date=2018-02-13 03:53:03] To me, it looks like he's without a nose or mouth. [/quote] I sort of thought the lighter purple lower portion of his face was his lower jaw? If those are his nostrils, his nose must get really runny when he cries...(moreso than when that usually happens, that is.)
0Magic0 wrote on 2018-02-13:

I sort of thought the lighter purple lower portion of his face was his lower jaw?

If those are his nostrils, his nose must get really runny when he cries...(moreso than when that usually happens, that is.)
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
This is why Undel is my favorite.
This is why Undel is my favorite.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
undel, bless your cotton socks
undel, bless your cotton socks
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
@Undel
Can we get Arcanist saying, 'These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals.' somewhere?
@Undel
Can we get Arcanist saying, 'These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals.' somewhere?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[quote name="Mediscoot" date="2018-02-13 08:55:24" ] @/Undel Can we get Arcanist saying, 'These are godly nostrils. Tremble mortals.' somewhere? [/quote] Okay but like I would die of... well, inhaling tea, probably In other words do itt
Mediscoot wrote on 2018-02-13 08:55:24:
@/Undel
Okay but like I would die of... well, inhaling tea, probably
In other words do itt
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6