Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Still unsure about Spacedad's face...
1 2 3 4 5 6
I remember seeing the answer to this before, let's see... Here we go! [quote name="Undel" date=2013-09-26 04:28:14] He's sorta smiling. The line you're seeing are his cheekbone ridges. + nose slits. It does make for an odd shape. [/quote] So it's not a nose, he's just got a happy smile :)
I remember seeing the answer to this before, let's see...

Here we go!
Undel wrote on 2013-09-26:
He's sorta smiling. The line you're seeing are his cheekbone ridges. + nose slits. It does make for an odd shape.

So it's not a nose, he's just got a happy smile :)
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
Can someone draw him in a different angle? I'm kind of confuse too.
Can someone draw him in a different angle? I'm kind of confuse too.
It's a big nose and a goofy smile. He's adorable. <3
It's a big nose and a goofy smile. He's adorable. <3
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Lawkuroi Okay, all I had was a trackpad and microsoft paint, but I hope the meaning still comes across! [size=4][b]What some people see:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ryTc6UP.png[/img] [size=4][b]What it actually kind of is:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3L6BGOk.png[/img]
@Lawkuroi
Okay, all I had was a trackpad and microsoft paint, but I hope the meaning still comes across!

What some people see:
ryTc6UP.png
What it actually kind of is:
3L6BGOk.png
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
I think it's most likely just the shape of his mouth - just like how dolphins aren't really smiling.

I mean, if you think about it, the skin around dragons' mouths should be too tight for them to really smile.. do most reptiles even have lip muscles?
I think it's most likely just the shape of his mouth - just like how dolphins aren't really smiling.

I mean, if you think about it, the skin around dragons' mouths should be too tight for them to really smile.. do most reptiles even have lip muscles?
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
It's a mustache.
It's a mustache.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
yes
yes
I've always seen it as a natural smile. Then again, I can't imagine dragons with human noses. That's a bit creepy.
I've always seen it as a natural smile. Then again, I can't imagine dragons with human noses. That's a bit creepy.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
Yes.
Yes.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
S M I L E Y
S M I L E Y
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6