Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help me come up with a new username!
1 2
Arachnophobia
Acrophobia
Claustrophobia
Monophobia
Arachnophobia
Acrophobia
Claustrophobia
Monophobia
ice.gif
@ZoneZer0 how about Sayonara, Libatina, HappyThoughts?
@ZoneZer0 how about Sayonara, Libatina, HappyThoughts?
I4TUkY9.png
@ZoneZer0 JustMonika, DokiLewder, Dokimon, AshKetchup, LITten, MegaMewtwoXXXTenacion, and last but certainly not least, ThiccTacc.
@ZoneZer0 JustMonika, DokiLewder, Dokimon, AshKetchup, LITten, MegaMewtwoXXXTenacion, and last but certainly not least, ThiccTacc.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
Dracophobia (Fear of dragons)
Aerophobia (Fear of flying)
Dragons flying is kinda like flight rising, ha. Also, Myrmecophobia (Fear of ants) is my favorite phobia name, it has a nice ring to it.
Dracophobia (Fear of dragons)
Aerophobia (Fear of flying)
Dragons flying is kinda like flight rising, ha. Also, Myrmecophobia (Fear of ants) is my favorite phobia name, it has a nice ring to it.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
NothingIsReal ?
NothingIsReal ?
I4TUkY9.png
[quote name="L2B" date="2018-02-04 16:38:22" ] Have you tried looking at scientific names for plants/flowers? I've find that some of the latin words are very pretty and make for great users :D [/quote]
L2B wrote on 2018-02-04 16:38:22:
Have you tried looking at scientific names for plants/flowers? I've find that some of the latin words are very pretty and make for great users :D
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@ZoneZer0
Silencio (It's still OFF related still lol, it's the name of that song that isn't really a song and has all that whispering... I wonder if anyone deciphered the whispering yet.)

Cordierite (Gemstone name.)
Dravite (Gemstone name.)

Apeirophobia (Fear of infinity.)
Barophobia (Fear of gravity.)
@ZoneZer0
Silencio (It's still OFF related still lol, it's the name of that song that isn't really a song and has all that whispering... I wonder if anyone deciphered the whispering yet.)

Cordierite (Gemstone name.)
Dravite (Gemstone name.)

Apeirophobia (Fear of infinity.)
Barophobia (Fear of gravity.)
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
I actually second Libitina! Is a good name :3c
I actually second Libitina! Is a good name :3c
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@EndraPhoenix @AlbinoWerewolf I would have chosen that one but unfortunately it's taken already D: oh well
@Nesu silencio is a good one...if only the name for the song "Not Safe" was changed to be one word, it's the song in the game that freaked me out the most
@EndraPhoenix @AlbinoWerewolf I would have chosen that one but unfortunately it's taken already D: oh well
@Nesu silencio is a good one...if only the name for the song "Not Safe" was changed to be one word, it's the song in the game that freaked me out the most
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@ZoneZer0 i just did a search and theres no-one called ProjectLibatina
@ZoneZer0 i just did a search and theres no-one called ProjectLibatina
I4TUkY9.png
1 2