Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum: AGI Update
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Yeah, it's probably for the best to keep Agility the same for now. At least until we all have a better idea of how the new Coliseum works.
Yeah, it's probably for the best to keep Agility the same for now. At least until we all have a better idea of how the new Coliseum works.
xpP2XdL.png
Thank you for listening.

The only alternative option I could think of was to request that dragons be given more points to throw into the AGI. As it was mentioned in the other thread, there is no wriggle-room in any of the farming/leveling builds we have.

Arguably, this would probably cause the problem of people throwing the same points into STR, VIT or QCK instead of AGI anyway because the ability to One-hit KO is still great even if you have to absorb some damage to do it first.

Adding bonus points to get a lvl. 25 dragon, with glass-canon stats, to the same AGI level of a Lv. 25 monster (or boss monster) would probably be the only way to not destroy all the previous builds now that AGI might possibly be important./vital in a build.
Thank you for listening.

The only alternative option I could think of was to request that dragons be given more points to throw into the AGI. As it was mentioned in the other thread, there is no wriggle-room in any of the farming/leveling builds we have.

Arguably, this would probably cause the problem of people throwing the same points into STR, VIT or QCK instead of AGI anyway because the ability to One-hit KO is still great even if you have to absorb some damage to do it first.

Adding bonus points to get a lvl. 25 dragon, with glass-canon stats, to the same AGI level of a Lv. 25 monster (or boss monster) would probably be the only way to not destroy all the previous builds now that AGI might possibly be important./vital in a build.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
[quote name="whalewatcher" date=2018-01-31 14:45:25] [quote name="Xhaztol" date=2018-01-31 14:33:33] [quote name="softbun" date=2018-01-31 14:25:34] But I do have a question. Will battlestone bugs, like losing the first turn for Ambush be fixed in this Coli update, or will that be saved for later? [/quote] softbun Yes, that bug has been fixed, and we plan on fixing as many other battlestone-related bugs as we can. [/quote]yes!!!!!! So happy, also i'm gonna assume the breath bug with eliminate is gonna be fixed as well? [/quote] @whalewatcher Yes, the breath issue with Eliminate has also been fixed. It's going to probably look a little different visually than how it is now, however. If you expend breath to use Eliminate, the breath will still appear as those it has been deducted. However, if that Eliminate kills a target and procs the breath refund, it will visually fill the breath meter back up.
whalewatcher wrote on 2018-01-31:
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-01-31:
softbun wrote on 2018-01-31:
But I do have a question. Will battlestone bugs, like losing the first turn for Ambush be fixed in this Coli update, or will that be saved for later?

softbun

Yes, that bug has been fixed, and we plan on fixing as many other battlestone-related bugs as we can.
yes!!!!!! So happy, also i'm gonna assume the breath bug with eliminate is gonna be fixed as well?

@whalewatcher

Yes, the breath issue with Eliminate has also been fixed. It's going to probably look a little different visually than how it is now, however. If you expend breath to use Eliminate, the breath will still appear as those it has been deducted. However, if that Eliminate kills a target and procs the breath refund, it will visually fill the breath meter back up.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oh thank you for listening.

Now please keep in mind the concerns when you do rebalance stats!
Oh thank you for listening.

Now please keep in mind the concerns when you do rebalance stats!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2018-01-31 14:53:24] [quote name="whalewatcher" date=2018-01-31 14:45:25] [quote name="Xhaztol" date=2018-01-31 14:33:33] [quote name="softbun" date=2018-01-31 14:25:34] But I do have a question. Will battlestone bugs, like losing the first turn for Ambush be fixed in this Coli update, or will that be saved for later? [/quote] softbun Yes, that bug has been fixed, and we plan on fixing as many other battlestone-related bugs as we can. [/quote]yes!!!!!! So happy, also i'm gonna assume the breath bug with eliminate is gonna be fixed as well? [/quote] @whalewatcher Yes, the breath issue with Eliminate has also been fixed. It's going to probably look a little different visually than how it is now, however. If you expend breath to use Eliminate, the breath will still appear as those it has been deducted. However, if that Eliminate kills a target and procs the breath refund, it will visually fill the breath meter back up. [/quote]awesome thank you soo much!!!
whalewatcher wrote on 2018-01-31:
softbun wrote on 2018-01-31:
But I do have a question. Will battlestone bugs, like losing the first turn for Ambush be fixed in this Coli update, or will that be saved for later?

softbun

Yes, that bug has been fixed, and we plan on fixing as many other battlestone-related bugs as we can.
yes!!!!!! So happy, also i'm gonna assume the breath bug with eliminate is gonna be fixed as well?

@whalewatcher

Yes, the breath issue with Eliminate has also been fixed. It's going to probably look a little different visually than how it is now, however. If you expend breath to use Eliminate, the breath will still appear as those it has been deducted. However, if that Eliminate kills a target and procs the breath refund, it will visually fill the breath meter back up.
awesome thank you soo much!!!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
Thank you!
Thank you!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
...wait... so Enamor will actually work, too? This is great news!
...wait... so Enamor will actually work, too? This is great news!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

This is a wise decision and I'm happy the stats re-balancing will be done at a late. The stats need an update, but doing it at the same time as the Coliseum rewrite wasn't the best moment to do it.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Thank you for working with the feedback on this! As others have acknowledged, an eventual fix or overhaul of the stat system doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing, but making it a separate event from the new coli launch will allow us to focus on bug-checking now, and give stat rebalancing the proper attention it deserves once we've settled in to the new system.

(Also great news about the first-turn and eliminate bug fixes! It's even possible that the former may end up making it more feasible to add AGI when the time comes, if it allows us to sacrifice a bit of QCK, but the delay will give our beloved build-tinkerers time to hammer that out.)
Thank you for working with the feedback on this! As others have acknowledged, an eventual fix or overhaul of the stat system doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing, but making it a separate event from the new coli launch will allow us to focus on bug-checking now, and give stat rebalancing the proper attention it deserves once we've settled in to the new system.

(Also great news about the first-turn and eliminate bug fixes! It's even possible that the former may end up making it more feasible to add AGI when the time comes, if it allows us to sacrifice a bit of QCK, but the delay will give our beloved build-tinkerers time to hammer that out.)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Is there a way to simply alter the number of assignable points earned with each level? Like perhaps if there need to be changes made to existing builds to compensate for the new enemy stats, a few extra points might not be unreasonable. Or make each, let's say, stat "level" be more effective, to minimize stat point use and encourage spreading points to other stats as well?
Is there a way to simply alter the number of assignable points earned with each level? Like perhaps if there need to be changes made to existing builds to compensate for the new enemy stats, a few extra points might not be unreasonable. Or make each, let's say, stat "level" be more effective, to minimize stat point use and encourage spreading points to other stats as well?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16