Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum: AGI Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
That is totally understandable and a good call to keep stats from being a distraction while testing. While I'm eager for agility to be fixed, making sure the relaunch of the coliseum is fully functional is much more important.
That is totally understandable and a good call to keep stats from being a distraction while testing. While I'm eager for agility to be fixed, making sure the relaunch of the coliseum is fully functional is much more important.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Thank you for listening.

In the end, users care that their experience in the Coli is quick, streamlined, and painless.

Anything that disrupts this speed and ease-of-use, is not going to be a good change.

We don't want more 'challenge' in a game feature nobody plays for fun, we want reliability.
Thank you for listening.

In the end, users care that their experience in the Coli is quick, streamlined, and painless.

Anything that disrupts this speed and ease-of-use, is not going to be a good change.

We don't want more 'challenge' in a game feature nobody plays for fun, we want reliability.

Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Thank you for listening to our feedback about this, I'm glad AGI changes will not be included in the rewrite untested.
Thank you for listening to our feedback about this, I'm glad AGI changes will not be included in the rewrite untested.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Thank you for listening to our concerns, I'm now very excited for the coli beta c:
Thank you for listening to our concerns, I'm now very excited for the coli beta c:
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
wow! that's good
wow! that's good
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Thank you based Xhaztol that will make testing a lot easier.
Thank you based Xhaztol that will make testing a lot easier.
shop_banner.png
thank xhaz,
thank xhaz,
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
THANK YOU! This is such a relief, and I'm looking forward to the coli rewrite once again instead of dreading it!
THANK YOU! This is such a relief, and I'm looking forward to the coli rewrite once again instead of dreading it!
You have prevented a lot of outrages and for that I thank you I don't want to see the forums being all about this and others hating on it.
You have prevented a lot of outrages and for that I thank you I don't want to see the forums being all about this and others hating on it.
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16