Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 40mil! (ID #40000000)
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 346 347
@Yftm

Cool! Hopefully I'll manage to save up so let me know if/when you set up a thread or something : 3
@Yftm

Cool! Hopefully I'll manage to save up so let me know if/when you set up a thread or something : 3
GEiz8BL.png
aslkdjlss; my internet died and i missed the whole thing.
PAIN. MUCH PAIN.

oh well. i guess ill just have to wait around until 44444444. XD
aslkdjlss; my internet died and i missed the whole thing.
PAIN. MUCH PAIN.

oh well. i guess ill just have to wait around until 44444444. XD
@Alphazi Nature pride! ...for all that he doesn't [i]look[/i] like much of a Nature dragon, but that's apparently a tradition in my clan. Probably the vibes from my Ice/Fire-themed progens that are doing it ;) And I'm really grateful that general rule is in place; I like that this community tries to let everyone play their own way, including being left alone if they'd rather, and reminders are always good. (I know I opened the door by posting here, though, so no worries to anyone who's pinged or posted!) Pinging the list next post! @Drakenhart [quote]I wonder what the stats were for those few seconds LOL![/quote]The 40mil was the middle child of a 5-egg nest; his siblings are 39999983, 39999991, 40000008, and 40000020. So he's got ~32 more honorary 'siblings' out there who hatched in the same [i]instant[/i]. The stats in general must be mind-boggling!
@Alphazi

Nature pride! ...for all that he doesn't look like much of a Nature dragon, but that's apparently a tradition in my clan. Probably the vibes from my Ice/Fire-themed progens that are doing it ;)

And I'm really grateful that general rule is in place; I like that this community tries to let everyone play their own way, including being left alone if they'd rather, and reminders are always good. (I know I opened the door by posting here, though, so no worries to anyone who's pinged or posted!)

Pinging the list next post!

@Drakenhart
Quote:
I wonder what the stats were for those few seconds LOL!
The 40mil was the middle child of a 5-egg nest; his siblings are 39999983, 39999991, 40000008, and 40000020. So he's got ~32 more honorary 'siblings' out there who hatched in the same instant. The stats in general must be mind-boggling!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[size=1]@JonTargaryen @Melova @Eleni @Taarnfalk @Capricat @Layenne90 @PixelSpiral @TalonShrubfire @MurEyeUh @TrustRae @EverAutumn @FelisAries @MissMaira @Dryadella @Areater @Silentflame @Ashki @quinnelope @astralavian @Myself @MidnightLady05 @literatim @foxpaws @Buffykiev @Lilydew @Loddie @Gallant @Liimbo @Snivy88 @Zaelium @Nezumi @Youmeanies @ErinQuotefinder @Firemedyc @TheTigersDen @jimbles @MoonEclispe @IcyWolfDragon @Sunlitsecrets @Sefaro @Amphithere @megalizardon4736 @XNeox @ClockworkEclipse @Blessings @Babysaxon @teamoooooo @Taarnfalk @paintminion @Eternen @TomatoQueen @Karrikut @Woes @soundwavve @Shumana @Cakeless @spacedustSoda @pureblood @dallonweekes @Cloudfell @Thace @wolfhowler77 @StarMellon @LilyCatcher @Premiumhugs @CabbageCat @AetherDragon @SkyyeofEmber @Starglade @NulliusNominis @LittleFirefly @thistlestars @lizzytiki @Sabriel415 @Hahoe @Wendigos @Banished @FelisAries @Tanagwal @BrinBellway @Roseanne @starryfruit @mauvehouseplant @BoomBreeze @Lightshadow101 @Sekope @SpiceCookie @Zygon @Twye @KairinRose @Nerilka @BelleA @Keaster329 @Ludwiggle @Rosewing @EmeraldJubilee @Ridara @Artichoke @SilverCentaur @pierrct @Tetriszonedragon @aleksey @Dreamcoyote @Istoki @Pandella @Auraea @makani @phandalin @MightyVildaTilda @ThatPlantBasil @BlackJackie @mithrel @HyperionForge @Taswell @FatherGascoigne @UrbanPhantom @starbornwolf @Failuresaurus @Calicodog @PhoenixFire @FoxeyLemons @Yewwily @Kwisten @Hiddenite @spindelberrygirl @Deathstalker @Teliact @MollyMerula @Virgil @DragonArtist41 @Popette @QuetzalQueen @Evbay @cheyinka @StarlitFire @MaplesHaiku @Princesco @Darktipped @RedPooch @AlbinoWerewolf @SolusPrime379 @CollectorOfDregs @Primordial @Mayari @BraveEguana @Marmol @Divinia @JasmineBlooms @YarnDrawcia @ObsidianMage @Shaide @cyleris @Mapleleafshade @Bluedragon @StarMellon @Kapara @seutre @Willythedilly @Pashinko @Zac @Apfelgriebs @Sylipha @IllFatedSquirrel @CATASTIC @Convexity @VENNY @Crassula @Cunea @Chimaerix @Elie @TheMoiety @hhoneydew @BarbaraFett @AlienNotHuman @Ketzexi @Cerion @Elisse @Talicinx @Moorising @ShiraCheshire @Devilledegghead @FoggyDownpour @LizzaBissa @HeckinCat @Turt1eDragon @Alcides @Sharpjay217 @Terpsichoria[/size] As you've probably already seen on Alphazi's post, #40,000,000 is here, and I was lucky enough to look up after my frantic three-nest-hatching blur to find him in my lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40000000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400001/40000000_350.png[/img] [/url] It's been great following this thread, and seeing so many lovely hatchlings along the way. Congrats to the other coveted IDs as well (I find it especially cool that so many combos of 3s and 9s hatched on March 9th!) I've been asked about a pinglist for the sale or auction of the lucky lad; Alphazi has given me permission to use the 40mil list I've pinged in this post as a baseline for further updates on him, but suggested I ping here first to give everyone the opportunity to opt out. It would be easiest for me if you post in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2392680]this thread[/url] to do so; same goes if you're not on the list and [b]do[/b] want a ping. I will do my best to record opt-outs and opt-ins from this thread as well as any other posts or messages, but there's a lot to wade through, so posting in that thread is the best way to make sure you're not missed. Since I won't have internet access for much of the weekend, I won't have an opportunity to collate the pinglist until Sunday night at the earliest; I won't make any final decisions regarding his sale for a minimum of 24 hours after I've done so and pinged the list.
@JonTargaryen @Melova @Eleni @Taarnfalk @Capricat @Layenne90 @PixelSpiral @TalonShrubfire @MurEyeUh @TrustRae @EverAutumn @FelisAries @MissMaira @Dryadella @Areater @Silentflame @Ashki @quinnelope @astralavian @Myself @MidnightLady05 @literatim @foxpaws @Buffykiev @Lilydew @Loddie @Gallant @Liimbo @Snivy88 @Zaelium @Nezumi @Youmeanies @ErinQuotefinder @Firemedyc @TheTigersDen @jimbles @MoonEclispe @IcyWolfDragon @Sunlitsecrets @Sefaro @Amphithere @megalizardon4736 @XNeox @ClockworkEclipse @Blessings @Babysaxon @teamoooooo @Taarnfalk @paintminion @Eternen @TomatoQueen @Karrikut @Woes @soundwavve @Shumana @Cakeless @spacedustSoda @pureblood @dallonweekes @Cloudfell @Thace @wolfhowler77 @StarMellon @LilyCatcher @Premiumhugs @CabbageCat @AetherDragon @SkyyeofEmber @Starglade @NulliusNominis @LittleFirefly @thistlestars @lizzytiki @Sabriel415 @Hahoe @Wendigos @Banished @FelisAries @Tanagwal @BrinBellway @Roseanne @starryfruit @mauvehouseplant @BoomBreeze @Lightshadow101 @Sekope @SpiceCookie @Zygon @Twye @KairinRose @Nerilka @BelleA @Keaster329 @Ludwiggle @Rosewing @EmeraldJubilee @Ridara @Artichoke @SilverCentaur @pierrct @Tetriszonedragon @aleksey @Dreamcoyote @Istoki @Pandella @Auraea @makani @phandalin @MightyVildaTilda @ThatPlantBasil @BlackJackie @mithrel @HyperionForge @Taswell @FatherGascoigne @UrbanPhantom @starbornwolf @Failuresaurus @Calicodog @PhoenixFire @FoxeyLemons @Yewwily @Kwisten @Hiddenite @spindelberrygirl @Deathstalker @Teliact @MollyMerula @Virgil @DragonArtist41 @Popette @QuetzalQueen @Evbay @cheyinka @StarlitFire @MaplesHaiku @Princesco @Darktipped @RedPooch @AlbinoWerewolf @SolusPrime379 @CollectorOfDregs @Primordial @Mayari @BraveEguana @Marmol @Divinia @JasmineBlooms @YarnDrawcia @ObsidianMage @Shaide @cyleris @Mapleleafshade @Bluedragon @StarMellon @Kapara @seutre @Willythedilly @Pashinko @Zac @Apfelgriebs @Sylipha @IllFatedSquirrel @CATASTIC @Convexity @VENNY @Crassula @Cunea @Chimaerix @Elie @TheMoiety @hhoneydew @BarbaraFett @AlienNotHuman @Ketzexi @Cerion @Elisse @Talicinx @Moorising @ShiraCheshire @Devilledegghead @FoggyDownpour @LizzaBissa @HeckinCat @Turt1eDragon @Alcides @Sharpjay217 @Terpsichoria

As you've probably already seen on Alphazi's post, #40,000,000 is here, and I was lucky enough to look up after my frantic three-nest-hatching blur to find him in my lair.

40000000_350.png

It's been great following this thread, and seeing so many lovely hatchlings along the way. Congrats to the other coveted IDs as well (I find it especially cool that so many combos of 3s and 9s hatched on March 9th!)

I've been asked about a pinglist for the sale or auction of the lucky lad; Alphazi has given me permission to use the 40mil list I've pinged in this post as a baseline for further updates on him, but suggested I ping here first to give everyone the opportunity to opt out.

It would be easiest for me if you post in this thread to do so; same goes if you're not on the list and do want a ping. I will do my best to record opt-outs and opt-ins from this thread as well as any other posts or messages, but there's a lot to wade through, so posting in that thread is the best way to make sure you're not missed.

Since I won't have internet access for much of the weekend, I won't have an opportunity to collate the pinglist until Sunday night at the earliest; I won't make any final decisions regarding his sale for a minimum of 24 hours after I've done so and pinged the list.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 Thanks for updating us! I can't wait to watch his journey. Best of luck organizing it all! ;)
@Lara8 Thanks for updating us! I can't wait to watch his journey. Best of luck organizing it all! ;)
@Lara8
Congrats on hatching 40 million!
He is a beautiful skydancer :)
@Lara8
Congrats on hatching 40 million!
He is a beautiful skydancer :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Out of all the beautiful baby dragons hatched and displayed on this thread throughout the build-up and run-down of this extremely nerve racking event, I think no 40.mill and its siblings are the only ones I've seen with Stained, being a relatively rare tertiary gene. I don't know why but it feels fitting - equally fitting that it's such a beautiful dragon. Congratulations @Lara8 !

Also congrats to no 40000004 which is equally cool imo.

I had to go into my shift around the time the numbers were creeping up to 39999000 knowing the dragon would be hatched within the next few minutes without the ability to time it at all - blindly hatched at first possibility but it obviously didn't go well (early by a few hundred). I'm still happy for the hype and the nerves and ready for 44444444 and 50.mill, bring it on!
Out of all the beautiful baby dragons hatched and displayed on this thread throughout the build-up and run-down of this extremely nerve racking event, I think no 40.mill and its siblings are the only ones I've seen with Stained, being a relatively rare tertiary gene. I don't know why but it feels fitting - equally fitting that it's such a beautiful dragon. Congratulations @Lara8 !

Also congrats to no 40000004 which is equally cool imo.

I had to go into my shift around the time the numbers were creeping up to 39999000 knowing the dragon would be hatched within the next few minutes without the ability to time it at all - blindly hatched at first possibility but it obviously didn't go well (early by a few hundred). I'm still happy for the hype and the nerves and ready for 44444444 and 50.mill, bring it on!
@Lara8 1: Sure, gimme a ping ;)
2: BUT WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU SELL HIM? D: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Lara8 1: Sure, gimme a ping ;)
2: BUT WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU SELL HIM? D: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I still haven't slept yet. ;; I'm dead tired yet I can't seem to fall asleep. I'd say I'd count dergs to get me to sleep but it was rather the opposite.
I still haven't slept yet. ;; I'm dead tired yet I can't seem to fall asleep. I'd say I'd count dergs to get me to sleep but it was rather the opposite.
@Lara8 personally i think he looks like a flower, which i think fits his nature theme well enough! :D

also yeah, i've never seen someone not want to be approached, but it's entirely possible. fr is thankfully a pretty respectful community (minus people who don't read the rules to be respected, lol) but i'm glad things turned out as well as they did!

i wish you luck this weekend and hope this lucky hatch made your day before whatever you're doing <3
@Lara8 personally i think he looks like a flower, which i think fits his nature theme well enough! :D

also yeah, i've never seen someone not want to be approached, but it's entirely possible. fr is thankfully a pretty respectful community (minus people who don't read the rules to be respected, lol) but i'm glad things turned out as well as they did!

i wish you luck this weekend and hope this lucky hatch made your day before whatever you're doing <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 346 347