Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Lore/Artists Coalition!
Current Registration Period: From Today (12/28/17) until next Thursday (1/4/18).

Hello and welcome to the Lore/Artists Coalition, or TL/AC! Here at TL/AC, we all have a common goal: to bring lore writers and artists together in harmony! Here's what we do:

When you join, you will be paired up with another member. You will stay with this member for two weeks. Every two weeks will be a new joining window, and when the two weeks is up, you'll be switched to another member.

In those two weeks, you will work with your partner to create writing and/or art for each other! To put it simply, there will be a writer and an artist. The writer will write for the artist, and the artist will draw or create for the writer!

Once the two weeks is up, you will get a new partner. After you join, you will get a link to the discord server. Please join it! This makes everything easier for me and everyone else. It allows for quick communication and changes to be made easily if necessary.

To join, please post below with your username and whether you are an artist, writer, or versatile. After you join, I will let you know who you're paired up with and send you a link to our discord!

Members List:

JasperQuartz (Versatile)
astralavian (Artist)
InkyBrush (Writer)
Amyatzu (Versatile)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Current Registration Period: From Today (12/28/17) until next Thursday (1/4/18).

Hello and welcome to the Lore/Artists Coalition, or TL/AC! Here at TL/AC, we all have a common goal: to bring lore writers and artists together in harmony! Here's what we do:

When you join, you will be paired up with another member. You will stay with this member for two weeks. Every two weeks will be a new joining window, and when the two weeks is up, you'll be switched to another member.

In those two weeks, you will work with your partner to create writing and/or art for each other! To put it simply, there will be a writer and an artist. The writer will write for the artist, and the artist will draw or create for the writer!

Once the two weeks is up, you will get a new partner. After you join, you will get a link to the discord server. Please join it! This makes everything easier for me and everyone else. It allows for quick communication and changes to be made easily if necessary.

To join, please post below with your username and whether you are an artist, writer, or versatile. After you join, I will let you know who you're paired up with and send you a link to our discord!

Members List:

JasperQuartz (Versatile)
astralavian (Artist)
InkyBrush (Writer)
Amyatzu (Versatile)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
@JasperQuartz woah I'm really interested. I can be versatile but Id prefer to be an artist ^^
@JasperQuartz woah I'm really interested. I can be versatile but Id prefer to be an artist ^^
They/Them || FR+ 3
@astralavian awesome, I'll drop you the link shortly!
@astralavian awesome, I'll drop you the link shortly!
@JasperQuartz

Can I be signed up for both art and lore? Do you need examples?
@JasperQuartz

Can I be signed up for both art and lore? Do you need examples?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Amyatzu nope, you can be signed up for both!
@Amyatzu nope, you can be signed up for both!
@jasperquartz
ooo, sign me up! I'm versatile but much prefer writing.
@jasperquartz
ooo, sign me up! I'm versatile but much prefer writing.
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
@InkyBrush adding you now!
@InkyBrush adding you now!
@JasperQuartz

I'm into art! (As long as I can opt out when I run out of time to work on stuff which will inevitably occur eventually.)

Would artists always be paired with writers or will artists get a chance to be sprung with another artist?
@JasperQuartz

I'm into art! (As long as I can opt out when I run out of time to work on stuff which will inevitably occur eventually.)

Would artists always be paired with writers or will artists get a chance to be sprung with another artist?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Zuron pairs will be chosen randomly via a RNG!
@Zuron pairs will be chosen randomly via a RNG!
@JasperQuartz

Okay. I have never used Discord so hopefully I don't end up doing something stupid.
@JasperQuartz

Okay. I have never used Discord so hopefully I don't end up doing something stupid.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png