Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 156 157
[left][item=brave blue bee] [b]Name:[/b] Brave Blue Bee [b]Caption:[/b] It longs to find its original owner, Rob, with four other bees.[/left]
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: It longs to find its original owner, Rob, with four other bees.
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[item=muskrat] Name: Muskrat Caption: Why did the Muskrat cross the road? To forage on duckweed, cattails, and slow-moving fish. What did you expect?
Muskrat
Name: Muskrat
Caption:
Why did the Muskrat cross the road? To forage on duckweed, cattails, and slow-moving fish. What did you expect?
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
[item=Sugarbee] [b]Name[/b]: Sugarbee [b]Caption[/b]: It's name sounds sweet and it looks cute, but don't mess with this easily irritated bees. Just don't. For your own safety.
Sugarbee
Name: Sugarbee
Caption: It's name sounds sweet and it looks cute, but don't mess with this easily irritated bees. Just don't. For your own safety.
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
[item=Dustrat] [b]Name:[/b] Dustrat [b]Caption:[/b] Dustrats? I always thought they were called dustbunnies.
Dustrat
Name: Dustrat
Caption: Dustrats? I always thought they were called dustbunnies.
[item=sunset butterflyfish] Item: Sunset Butterflyfish Description: These fish are harder to find during sunset as they hide better in the sand due to deteriorated vision.
Sunset Butterflyfish

Item: Sunset Butterflyfish

Description: These fish are harder to find during sunset as they hide better in the sand due to deteriorated vision.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png NlmYDAS.png
sy6UFIv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
WBC5JG3.png
Calico-Ferberus.png LRdLP2V.png
OPFWPxg.png
DisQoWb.png
C93BkRv.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25281.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Fallen Sunfish [b]Caption:[/b] Very misleading name, it is too small for a sun and when you throw it to the sky it gasps for breath and flails everywhere, no wonder the gods kicked it to the earth, this sun sucks!
25281.png

Name: Fallen Sunfish

Caption: Very misleading name, it is too small for a sun and when you throw it to the sky it gasps for breath and flails everywhere, no wonder the gods kicked it to the earth, this sun sucks!
[item=stingless bee] [b]Name:[/b] Stingless Bee [b]Caption:[/b] The only sting this bee delivers is the fact that it'll barely fill your belly.
Stingless Bee
Name: Stingless Bee
Caption: The only sting this bee delivers is the fact that it'll barely fill your belly.
fable | 25 | she/they
[item=Dustrat] Caption: Not to be confused with the common dust bunny.
Dustrat

Caption: Not to be confused with the common dust bunny.
[item=football mums] [b]Name:[/b] Football Mums [b]Caption[/b] I don't know why it's called a football, this thing is clearly a flower
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Caption I don't know why it's called a football, this thing is clearly a flower
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
[item=stingless bee] [b]Name:[/b] Stingless Bee [b]Caption:[/b] This fly thinks calling himself a bee will stop dragons eating him. He is wrong.
Stingless Bee
Name: Stingless Bee
Caption: This fly thinks calling himself a bee will stop dragons eating him. He is wrong.
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 156 157