Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperors made of Imp hatchlings
1 2 3 4
Do they sound like an unholy chorus of roaring and snarling?

Or do they sound like The Delightful Children From Down The Lane?

Thoughts?
Do they sound like an unholy chorus of roaring and snarling?

Or do they sound like The Delightful Children From Down The Lane?

Thoughts?
C5V5o0z.png
Are we just going to ignore the fact that you have to murder children to make one of those?
Are we just going to ignore the fact that you have to murder children to make one of those?
CFEbH.gifhI63v.gif04Q5K.gifHXNYW.gif
[quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-12-15 08:29:52] Are we just going to ignore the fact that you have to murder children to make one of those? [/quote]
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-12-15:
r9b97HEe_o.png
good pun ^
It could be from stillborn eggs? Or hatchlings that were sick or had their eggs poorly taken care of and die soon after hatching.
It could be from stillborn eggs? Or hatchlings that were sick or had their eggs poorly taken care of and die soon after hatching.
goats.png

She/Her
FR+2
< Art Shop

pXAnAGJ.png DBF1_D198_8_A3_E_4726_B3_AB_4_AB492_DF374_F.gif
[quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-12-15 08:29:52] Are we just going to ignore the fact that you have to murder children to make one of those? [/quote] No, you don't have to murder them? Children also die of natural causes or illnesses? All it takes to make an emperor is for the corpses to be near one another? What if it's a disease or something and no one else knows not to let the souls get together. Personally I go with high and squeaky.
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-12-15:

No, you don't have to murder them? Children also die of natural causes or illnesses? All it takes to make an emperor is for the corpses to be near one another? What if it's a disease or something and no one else knows not to let the souls get together.

Personally I go with high and squeaky.
@retrodetective

High and squeaky, hmm. I guess my question was if do they speak in unison. Like are they coordinated?

Though high and squeaky sounds kina cute. Not sure how cute but in theory it sounds adorable
@retrodetective

High and squeaky, hmm. I guess my question was if do they speak in unison. Like are they coordinated?

Though high and squeaky sounds kina cute. Not sure how cute but in theory it sounds adorable
C5V5o0z.png
[quote name="Chlorophyllis" date=2017-12-15 08:38:33] Though high and squeaky sounds kina cute. [/quote] hello how can tortured child souls all compressed into a multiple headed hell beast sound cute like it can be squeaky but terrifyingly squeaky adn monotone you just end up being scared as heckio
Chlorophyllis wrote on 2017-12-15:
Though high and squeaky sounds kina cute.
hello how can tortured child souls all compressed into a multiple headed hell beast sound cute
like it can be squeaky but terrifyingly squeaky adn monotone you just end up being scared as heckio
r9b97HEe_o.png
good pun ^
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ee610b07e10dcc5ced1f5f7e75f0e772/tumblr_o4ve0hdGFC1umgtvqo1_1280.png[/img] I always think of this image by [url=http://bubblebaath.tumblr.com/post/141973762585/a-bad-idea-an-abandoned-group-of-baby-imps-that]bubblebaath[/url] when someone brings up Emperor hatchlings. I can't imagine them making any other sound than just loud, incessant crying and desperate whimpering. Not a very happy thought.
tumblr_o4ve0hdGFC1umgtvqo1_1280.png

I always think of this image by bubblebaath when someone brings up Emperor hatchlings. I can't imagine them making any other sound than just loud, incessant crying and desperate whimpering. Not a very happy thought.
@Pixelspiral

That depends on the headcanon of each, personally I think once emperors are made they don't feel anything but are more of shells of what they once and specifically the emperor made of hatchlings could sound like the characters The Delightful Children From Down The Lane which is all monotone and speaking in perfect unison like a hive mind.

Haven't though about high voices that squeak, honestly the thought that enters my mind is more humorous than creepy. More of someone very young trying to be terrifying but failing and it comes off as adorable as you can't take them seriously.
@Pixelspiral

That depends on the headcanon of each, personally I think once emperors are made they don't feel anything but are more of shells of what they once and specifically the emperor made of hatchlings could sound like the characters The Delightful Children From Down The Lane which is all monotone and speaking in perfect unison like a hive mind.

Haven't though about high voices that squeak, honestly the thought that enters my mind is more humorous than creepy. More of someone very young trying to be terrifying but failing and it comes off as adorable as you can't take them seriously.
C5V5o0z.png
@MaskofKeter

Oh that's a gorgeous picture! I was also thinking perhaps they might be silent, with the exception grunts and maybe sighs. But thinking them as crying is rather sad.
@MaskofKeter

Oh that's a gorgeous picture! I was also thinking perhaps they might be silent, with the exception grunts and maybe sighs. But thinking them as crying is rather sad.
C5V5o0z.png
1 2 3 4