Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tert-Picking Mass Hallucination
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I know it's not possible, but I keep thinking I picked my tert because it actually works really well with my progen's colors.

Ice/Lavender/Violet
I know it's not possible, but I keep thinking I picked my tert because it actually works really well with my progen's colors.

Ice/Lavender/Violet
eg1jZa2.png
I didn't know what I was doing when I started xD I joined in Arcane because they had dom, and got really frustrated when I couldn't change the eye color of my progen. In the end, I just went with black and purple, envisioning my sona (Kelsus has definitely deviated from that now) in dragon form?? I got beige as a tert. I definitely didn't pick it. But hey, it works. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=9&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=18&auth=4150a7a719c04754429ee5f5a20989f3b2624835&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I didn't know what I was doing when I started xD I joined in Arcane because they had dom, and got really frustrated when I couldn't change the eye color of my progen. In the end, I just went with black and purple, envisioning my sona (Kelsus has definitely deviated from that now) in dragon form??

I got beige as a tert. I definitely didn't pick it. But hey, it works.

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=9&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=18&auth=4150a7a719c04754429ee5f5a20989f3b2624835&dummyext=prev.png
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
I joined almost exactly a year ago now, and I clearly remember NOT being able to pick it and being apprehensive about getting a clashing color. (Tbh I think they ought to let you pick it.) Fortunately I got a decently matching color, especially now that she has opal: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29180411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291805/29180411_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not sure if I believe in the mass hallucination theory or not, but it is odd that people have such contradictory memories. @Rolyo Kelsus looks gorgeous!
I joined almost exactly a year ago now, and I clearly remember NOT being able to pick it and being apprehensive about getting a clashing color. (Tbh I think they ought to let you pick it.) Fortunately I got a decently matching color, especially now that she has opal:

29180411_350.png

I'm not sure if I believe in the mass hallucination theory or not, but it is odd that people have such contradictory memories.

@Rolyo Kelsus looks gorgeous!
I remember thinking the tert gene was what their eye color was, so I thought that my custom had green eyes because I picked that XD
I don't think I actually did, though.
I remember thinking the tert gene was what their eye color was, so I thought that my custom had green eyes because I picked that XD
I don't think I actually did, though.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
We were for sure not able to pick our terts, but so many people have similar posts along the lines of "I wanted to change it but it never showed up, so I said 'screw it' and just picked a random one" "i picked mine because I liked it, etc." this is gonna sound really weird, but have we perhaps broken off into a separate reality wherein we are allowed to contact the Tru Reality of not having Been Able To Pick A Tert.

I'm honestly so confused, it could be the Mandela effect but at the same time... my friend told me to join the site because I could pick "all three colors for your dragon and make 'em pretty" (I have the text on my phone saying that now, I'm looking directly at it and it definetly says "three". This is so trippy I can't even.
We were for sure not able to pick our terts, but so many people have similar posts along the lines of "I wanted to change it but it never showed up, so I said 'screw it' and just picked a random one" "i picked mine because I liked it, etc." this is gonna sound really weird, but have we perhaps broken off into a separate reality wherein we are allowed to contact the Tru Reality of not having Been Able To Pick A Tert.

I'm honestly so confused, it could be the Mandela effect but at the same time... my friend told me to join the site because I could pick "all three colors for your dragon and make 'em pretty" (I have the text on my phone saying that now, I'm looking directly at it and it definetly says "three". This is so trippy I can't even.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
I certainly didn't. No way I would've picked green with my glacial aesthetic dragon
I certainly didn't. No way I would've picked green with my glacial aesthetic dragon
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I joined when the site first came out of beta in 2013 and I definitely did NOT pick my progen’s tert. I remember because I thought the tert was supposed to be the same as the secondary at the time (since I was super lucky and got an xyy). When I realized that wasn’t the case, I was like ‘wow’ lol
I joined when the site first came out of beta in 2013 and I definitely did NOT pick my progen’s tert. I remember because I thought the tert was supposed to be the same as the secondary at the time (since I was super lucky and got an xyy). When I realized that wasn’t the case, I was like ‘wow’ lol
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
I remember not picking mine. Why? I was so upset when I found out that my sandy bab with red eyes had a green tert. Then petals/butterfly/newer genes with accents came out, and suddenly all her accent colors matched green and I was just like "Welp. I'll just cover those pretty ruby eyes of yours then." XD
I remember not picking mine. Why? I was so upset when I found out that my sandy bab with red eyes had a green tert. Then petals/butterfly/newer genes with accents came out, and suddenly all her accent colors matched green and I was just like "Welp. I'll just cover those pretty ruby eyes of yours then." XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
That was I thing I could've done?

Either way, The fact that my progen ended up with a greyscale tert doesn't really bother me much. Picking an affordable yet decent gene to fill that space does, though.
That was I thing I could've done?

Either way, The fact that my progen ended up with a greyscale tert doesn't really bother me much. Picking an affordable yet decent gene to fill that space does, though.
Sanguine Multimist UnknowingLegion

Eddie He/Him
FR Time +3

[/columns]
I dont remember picking mine, or I'd not be stuck with rust right now. however, as much as staff wants to hide it. I do believe that the people who remember it, DID in fact choose that color. There might just be a glitch hidden somewhere.
I dont remember picking mine, or I'd not be stuck with rust right now. however, as much as staff wants to hide it. I do believe that the people who remember it, DID in fact choose that color. There might just be a glitch hidden somewhere.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30