Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tert-Picking Mass Hallucination
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
i definitely didn't pick mine, i actually took a picture of me creating her and it only had the two options
i know i wouldn't of picked red as the tert anyway since i thought the progen had to look like their flight and would of probably went with leaf or another nature-y color as the tert
i definitely didn't pick mine, i actually took a picture of me creating her and it only had the two options
i know i wouldn't of picked red as the tert anyway since i thought the progen had to look like their flight and would of probably went with leaf or another nature-y color as the tert
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
I did not pick my progens tert. :>
I did not pick my progens tert. :>
I DEFINITELY did. I picked white/white/gold (he's been scattered since). I'd been looking for a good combination of white, black, and gold, but I didn't see the tert making any difference, so I went with White/White and left the Gold tert there.
I DEFINITELY did. I picked white/white/gold (he's been scattered since). I'd been looking for a good combination of white, black, and gold, but I didn't see the tert making any difference, so I went with White/White and left the Gold tert there.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
Come to think of it, I wonder if we all didn't just play with the Scrying workshop before joining and now we're substituting memories. Still doesn't explain how I got exactly what I was going for, though.
Come to think of it, I wonder if we all didn't just play with the Scrying workshop before joining and now we're substituting memories. Still doesn't explain how I got exactly what I was going for, though.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
[quote name="AnacronicCobra" date=2017-12-09 11:58:52] I wonder if we all didn't just play with the Scrying workshop before joining and now we're substituting memories. [/quote] That actually is a pretty good explanation. Funny, isn't it, how most people who swear they remember picking their tert have progens with good terts, and those who swear they remember NOT being able to pick the tert are more often people whose custom progen has an awful tert.
AnacronicCobra wrote on 2017-12-09:
I wonder if we all didn't just play with the Scrying workshop before joining and now we're substituting memories.
That actually is a pretty good explanation.

Funny, isn't it, how most people who swear they remember picking their tert have progens with good terts, and those who swear they remember NOT being able to pick the tert are more often people whose custom progen has an awful tert.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
I didn't pick mine. If I had, I would have chosen something other than white that would work with greens.
I didn't pick mine. If I had, I would have chosen something other than white that would work with greens.
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
I KNOW I didn’t; I would have never chosen Chocolate! ;-; But it’s interesting that so many people have that false memory...
I KNOW I didn’t; I would have never chosen Chocolate! ;-; But it’s interesting that so many people have that false memory...
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
I didn't pick mine either. I would've picked something else if I could other than SLATE > : (
I didn't pick mine either. I would've picked something else if I could other than SLATE > : (
They/Them || FR+ 3
I remember picking it, but I don't like it now. I have always liked blues and pinks, or at least I used to, and I remember putting the tert in as magenta. I vividly remember what it looked like, and I remember the feeling of being confused when nothing magenta showed up on the dragon. I left it because I didn't know anything about flight rising and I assumed the magenta was something else. Now, as I look into geneing her, I wish I had picked something different. When my friend joined I talked her through it, and I told her to pick her tert. She then told me that wasn't an option, and I was extremely confused. None of this explains how I got my favorite colors of that time and vividly remember doing it (and when I say vividly, I mean I can actually recall the screen and my thoughts at the time) Personally, I believe in my memories and feelings, but others can believe differently. I think it was a glitch.
I remember picking it, but I don't like it now. I have always liked blues and pinks, or at least I used to, and I remember putting the tert in as magenta. I vividly remember what it looked like, and I remember the feeling of being confused when nothing magenta showed up on the dragon. I left it because I didn't know anything about flight rising and I assumed the magenta was something else. Now, as I look into geneing her, I wish I had picked something different. When my friend joined I talked her through it, and I told her to pick her tert. She then told me that wasn't an option, and I was extremely confused. None of this explains how I got my favorite colors of that time and vividly remember doing it (and when I say vividly, I mean I can actually recall the screen and my thoughts at the time) Personally, I believe in my memories and feelings, but others can believe differently. I think it was a glitch.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
I always think this is such a strange phenomenon whenever it gets brought up.

Personally, I know 100% that I was not given the option to pick a tertiary because by the time that I registered, I had already spent over 4 months looking into and learning everything I could about FR (Back when reg windows were random, and few and far between). By that point, I knew what tertiary colors were and that for the basic progens, they would be 'invisible.' In fact, I already had the exact dragon that I would have created if I could. I would have picked caribbean...

Not stone.

(Oh well :Þ)
I always think this is such a strange phenomenon whenever it gets brought up.

Personally, I know 100% that I was not given the option to pick a tertiary because by the time that I registered, I had already spent over 4 months looking into and learning everything I could about FR (Back when reg windows were random, and few and far between). By that point, I knew what tertiary colors were and that for the basic progens, they would be 'invisible.' In fact, I already had the exact dragon that I would have created if I could. I would have picked caribbean...

Not stone.

(Oh well :Þ)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30