Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tert-Picking Mass Hallucination
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I remember picking my progeny's tertiary and wondering why anything wasn't showing up. I guess I settled with magenta.

Or, it was actually randomized?

Who knows?
I remember picking my progeny's tertiary and wondering why anything wasn't showing up. I guess I settled with magenta.

Or, it was actually randomized?

Who knows?
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
I also vividly remember wondering why I didn’t see any color change when picking his tert. HOW DID WE ALL HALLUCINATE THIS.
I also vividly remember wondering why I didn’t see any color change when picking his tert. HOW DID WE ALL HALLUCINATE THIS.
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
I remember picking my progen's tert. I am very mad at myself.

This color isn't even changing anything, I thought, as I clicked jungle to ~match~ the SILVER and BLOOD that I had going on...
I remember picking my progen's tert. I am very mad at myself.

This color isn't even changing anything, I thought, as I clicked jungle to ~match~ the SILVER and BLOOD that I had going on...
shop.png
I joined 3.5 years ago and I remember not picking the tert - because I also remember that I picked the primary+secondary from my earrings' colors and saw that the tert will be randomly assigned (happily, it sort of even matched in royal+tangerine + maroon).
I joined 3.5 years ago and I remember not picking the tert - because I also remember that I picked the primary+secondary from my earrings' colors and saw that the tert will be randomly assigned (happily, it sort of even matched in royal+tangerine + maroon).
JQQ3Fjt.png
I do remember picking my progen's tert. I remember clicking through the colours in the dropdown, wondering why nothing was changing and left it on whatever colour I last clicked on.
I do remember picking my progen's tert. I remember clicking through the colours in the dropdown, wondering why nothing was changing and left it on whatever colour I last clicked on.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I remember picking my progen's tertiary as well. I was confused as to why it didn't show up or change anything in the preview so I just chose Midnight, because it seemed like it would match.
I remember picking my progen's tertiary as well. I was confused as to why it didn't show up or change anything in the preview so I just chose Midnight, because it seemed like it would match.
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
I definitely didn't pick my progen's tert colour. If I had, I wouldn't have chosen leaf.
I definitely didn't pick my progen's tert colour. If I had, I wouldn't have chosen leaf.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
The good old Mandala effect.

I remember picking my tert, too. But when I saw that nothing was changing, I just left it on magenta because that was the last colour I had been testing out, I guess.

Of course it couldn't have actually happened though.
The good old Mandala effect.

I remember picking my tert, too. But when I saw that nothing was changing, I just left it on magenta because that was the last colour I had been testing out, I guess.

Of course it couldn't have actually happened though.
MIaB7gw.png
I know I didn’t.... I was trying to figure out where it was at for the first few days. Didn’t realize that basic means the term doesn’t show up.
I know I didn’t.... I was trying to figure out where it was at for the first few days. Didn’t realize that basic means the term doesn’t show up.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
im here to protest, because we were never given the option to choose our tert!! yall just got the mandela effect
im here to protest, because we were never given the option to choose our tert!! yall just got the mandela effect
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30