Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tert-Picking Mass Hallucination
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Hello? I need firsthand accounts of people vividly remembering picking one of their progen's terts! I titally remember it and even if it wasn't a feature, I remember it. Share your reasoning and also if it happened to you or not!

I remember picking Hyacintha's tert very well... I know it 'couldn't' of happened but it feels like it did? I picked orange because it went very well with splash and periwinkle, orange being a complimentary color of blue and all...

Theories:

Alternate Universe

Actual Hallucination

Mandela Effect
Hello? I need firsthand accounts of people vividly remembering picking one of their progen's terts! I titally remember it and even if it wasn't a feature, I remember it. Share your reasoning and also if it happened to you or not!

I remember picking Hyacintha's tert very well... I know it 'couldn't' of happened but it feels like it did? I picked orange because it went very well with splash and periwinkle, orange being a complimentary color of blue and all...

Theories:

Alternate Universe

Actual Hallucination

Mandela Effect
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
i dont remember that. instead i clrealy remembre thinking the tert was chosen baesd on one of the progen's colors when i saw what brunisas was.
i dont remember that. instead i clrealy remembre thinking the tert was chosen baesd on one of the progen's colors when i saw what brunisas was.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I don't remember picking the tert for my progen (back in August) but thinking I did briefly because Ice is a good tert. Except I chose Violet for my custom progen's primary because I didn't know about the accent colors when you gene Violet. He's never getting genes now.
I don't remember picking the tert for my progen (back in August) but thinking I did briefly because Ice is a good tert. Except I chose Violet for my custom progen's primary because I didn't know about the accent colors when you gene Violet. He's never getting genes now.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I DEFINITELY didn't pick Silverwing's (custom progen) tert :P
I DEFINITELY didn't pick Silverwing's (custom progen) tert :P
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
I remember NOT picking mine, and feeling lucky because Shadow goes with like, everything.

Some form of gray would have been more accurate to the character, but, you know, not complaining!
I remember NOT picking mine, and feeling lucky because Shadow goes with like, everything.

Some form of gray would have been more accurate to the character, but, you know, not complaining!
I remember trying to pick mine, being like 'huh, it's not showing up' even when I changed it to other colors, and eventually putting it back to what it originally was. It may have just gone back to the default or something?
I remember trying to pick mine, being like 'huh, it's not showing up' even when I changed it to other colors, and eventually putting it back to what it originally was. It may have just gone back to the default or something?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
2013 registree here. I know it's just my brain making false memories but I remember picking mine and wondering why I wasn't seeing any colour difference. I eventually set it as tangerine and was really pleased my random had the same tert. Back when my progens weren't scattered to the wyrmwound and back.
2013 registree here. I know it's just my brain making false memories but I remember picking mine and wondering why I wasn't seeing any colour difference. I eventually set it as tangerine and was really pleased my random had the same tert. Back when my progens weren't scattered to the wyrmwound and back.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I did not. Otherwise my costume wouldn't have ended up with pink....
I think the admins even confirmed sometime that it was never possible to choose the tert of your progens?
I did not. Otherwise my costume wouldn't have ended up with pink....
I think the admins even confirmed sometime that it was never possible to choose the tert of your progens?
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I definitely didn't pick my custom's tert; I wouldn't have chosen Beige to go with black/gold.

The admins have said that they never implemented anything to select the tert to avoid confusion. Coding it would have had to be a conscious decision. Mandela effect :D
I definitely didn't pick my custom's tert; I wouldn't have chosen Beige to go with black/gold.

The admins have said that they never implemented anything to select the tert to avoid confusion. Coding it would have had to be a conscious decision. Mandela effect :D
jA0Unwf.gif
I'm a 2013 member and I remember it too.
My Custom is Shadow/Blood/Crimson, and I remember taking a red similar to Blood as the tert..even if I didn't see it, as I was depressed and going through a edge-phase and I didn't think I would stay on the game for as long as I have.
If I actually DIDN'T choose Crimson, then RNG must have REALLY been on my side. :U
I'm a 2013 member and I remember it too.
My Custom is Shadow/Blood/Crimson, and I remember taking a red similar to Blood as the tert..even if I didn't see it, as I was depressed and going through a edge-phase and I didn't think I would stay on the game for as long as I have.
If I actually DIDN'T choose Crimson, then RNG must have REALLY been on my side. :U
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30