Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Feel Bright at Dragonhome
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Yay, Basil! :D That was a lovely story <:
Yay, Basil! :D That was a lovely story <:
Man that was intense. The bad thing- we lost so no cheap lair expansion. The good thing is that I exalted so many dragons I don't NEED a lair expansion. Now I can breed some nice new babbies for this NOTN apparel and then Crystalline. It works out either way.
Man that was intense. The bad thing- we lost so no cheap lair expansion. The good thing is that I exalted so many dragons I don't NEED a lair expansion. Now I can breed some nice new babbies for this NOTN apparel and then Crystalline. It works out either way.
pUaAvHp.pngKNAvkWg.pngbQXuoer.pngtRvToEi.gif67zHSWd.png6CDnDt4.png
*quietly adds in an image she forgot to code...*
*quietly adds in an image she forgot to code...*
Z3Lt3uB.png accessibilitysmallest.png
Basil is fine!! :D

Damn Light I love you story and theme, I hope for the sequel <3
Basil is fine!! :D

Damn Light I love you story and theme, I hope for the sequel <3
|| FR time +9h || I'm looking for G1 born on novembers 1st || She/Her ||
Phew! Alright, so I'm posting on this thread a bit late, but I honestly have been meaning to post here for the past couple of days- I've just been on the burned out and have been letting my parents sleep where the computer is! I wanna say, congrats to Earth for winning, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to have a full fledged conquest against you pebbles! Back in the impromptu LvE in the past, I remember really regretting not being able to do as much because at the time, I was mostly extremely emotionally exhausted that week and was stuck with using hospital wifi for most of the week to train dragons instead of doing something I felt I was way more efficient at... except during this conquest, I finally got to do the thing I seem to excel at the most.. I'm just really glad I was able to properly help out my flight to the best of my abilities. So I have no regrets, and I'm so proud of all the acolights that worked so hard during the push too! I meant to mention this in the impromptu LvE week, but it's just so much proof you guys can certainly handle on your own, and it seems like you pebbles had lots of fun with conquest pushing, which is great! Congrats again, Earth! [center][img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/988/882/276.gif[/img][/center]
Phew! Alright, so I'm posting on this thread a bit late, but I honestly have been meaning to post here for the past couple of days- I've just been on the burned out and have been letting my parents sleep where the computer is!

I wanna say, congrats to Earth for winning, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to have a full fledged conquest against you pebbles! Back in the impromptu LvE in the past, I remember really regretting not being able to do as much because at the time, I was mostly extremely emotionally exhausted that week and was stuck with using hospital wifi for most of the week to train dragons instead of doing something I felt I was way more efficient at... except during this conquest, I finally got to do the thing I seem to excel at the most.. I'm just really glad I was able to properly help out my flight to the best of my abilities. So I have no regrets, and I'm so proud of all the acolights that worked so hard during the push too!

I meant to mention this in the impromptu LvE week, but it's just so much proof you guys can certainly handle on your own, and it seems like you pebbles had lots of fun with conquest pushing, which is great!

Congrats again, Earth!
276.gif

Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72