Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so close
1 2 3
@Seguidilla I've logged in basically everyday since i've been here. The only times I haven't were when I was away for funerals xD That plus usually never gathering in a place that has been maxed out helped me get them all to level 40. I think when I joined the cap was still at 25 levels and it almost always got raised when I got anywhere near close to maxing out all of them.
@Seguidilla I've logged in basically everyday since i've been here. The only times I haven't were when I was away for funerals xD That plus usually never gathering in a place that has been maxed out helped me get them all to level 40. I think when I joined the cap was still at 25 levels and it almost always got raised when I got anywhere near close to maxing out all of them.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY
Aaaah that sound frustrating, but you finally did it! I'm so proud of you!!
@VENNY
Aaaah that sound frustrating, but you finally did it! I'm so proud of you!!
I get pinged wrong sometimes, so careful spelling my name!
I just want Akiri to come in and raise only the foraging cap to 100
I just want Akiri to come in and raise only the foraging cap to 100
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="SylphOfHeart" date=2017-12-04 11:50:49] [quote name="BlackJay" date=2017-12-04 10:58:18] *Chanting* Raise the cap. Raise the cap. Raise the cap. [/quote] [/quote]
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2017-12-04:
BlackJay wrote on 2017-12-04:
*Chanting* Raise the cap. Raise the cap. Raise the cap.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
[quote name="VENNY" date=2017-12-05 16:45:54] @Seguidilla I've logged in basically everyday since i've been here. The only times I haven't were when I was away for funerals xD That plus usually never gathering in a place that has been maxed out helped me get them all to level 40. I think when I joined the cap was still at 25 levels and it almost always got raised when I got anywhere near close to maxing out all of them. [/quote] Mmm, yes, “funerals xD!” I can tell you are a kind and gentle soul You deserve ittttt Also *gently sprinkles bad luck onto thingy* game cash tomorrowwwww
VENNY wrote on 2017-12-05:

Mmm, yes, “funerals xD!” I can tell you are a kind and gentle soul

You deserve ittttt

Also *gently sprinkles bad luck onto thingy* game cash tomorrowwwww
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
@Buffykiev Get Smart reference?
@Buffykiev Get Smart reference?
If you can't see the sun, splash in the puddles.
funerals xD
funerals xD
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="Amphithere" date=2017-12-05 17:44:30] [quote name="SylphOfHeart" date=2017-12-04 11:50:49] [quote name="BlackJay" date=2017-12-04 10:58:18] *Chanting* Raise the cap. Raise the cap. Raise the cap. [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
Amphithere wrote on 2017-12-05:
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2017-12-04:
BlackJay wrote on 2017-12-04:
*Chanting* Raise the cap. Raise the cap. Raise the cap.
1 2 3