Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - Done! See 1st post ann
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
My SS did an awesome job! I was away for the holidays and also didn't get to thank them properly until now. Thank you anonymous SS!
My SS did an awesome job! I was away for the holidays and also didn't get to thank them properly until now. Thank you anonymous SS!
nktMt8r.png
@Fishdoggu

My apologies for the lateness of the post, but I wanted to thank you for the gifts you sent! I really appreciate the time you must have put into it, and it was a really nice surprise! Have a fanastic night. :)
@Fishdoggu

My apologies for the lateness of the post, but I wanted to thank you for the gifts you sent! I really appreciate the time you must have put into it, and it was a really nice surprise! Have a fanastic night. :)
QiRqFyd.gif
@KittyDoctor

I'm really sorry that it took me so long to write this but I've been really busy lately.
Thank you so much for your generous gift. It was very much appreciated.
As soon as I find some more time for FR again I'll have a few more happy pretty dragons :)

@KittyDoctor

I'm really sorry that it took me so long to write this but I've been really busy lately.
Thank you so much for your generous gift. It was very much appreciated.
As soon as I find some more time for FR again I'll have a few more happy pretty dragons :)

p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73