Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - Done! See 1st post ann
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73
Yo yo! I should probably hatch that Earth egg I have hanging around so I know some gene scrolls I can put on my list besides Capsule :3
Yo yo! I should probably hatch that Earth egg I have hanging around so I know some gene scrolls I can put on my list besides Capsule :3
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Leggo my eggos
Leggo my eggos
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
Man I'm excited! I hope I get an interesting list to fulfill this year!
Man I'm excited! I hope I get an interesting list to fulfill this year!
So excired!!
So excired!!
SB4840m.pngb4yK3Zc.jpg
@minty @RottingFlesh @Acacia @Kitanya @FloatingInSpace @SilverDeath @Argante @Karilara @FizzyWits @MageofHearts @RandomShmoe @Discovered @Ygdrasill @silverdrake @Lrjj @Emordnilap @yurihands @SilverLately @Trippfaerie @Rizibizi4 @Soviett @Boundingfeather @Tunesmith @korradorable @PrimeNumbersCas @Synzia @Doki @Erayidil @Loreka @Celes @Gwynivere @Peacekeeper @Mokey @Kykyote @PalominoPrincess @PrinceRaven @CelestialBlue @CupcakeCass @lilbluecat @Kay13 @Acencia @Braixen @danijust

The matching is complete! Go get 'em, elves! <3

(Let me know if you've lost the link to the elf sheet.)
@minty @RottingFlesh @Acacia @Kitanya @FloatingInSpace @SilverDeath @Argante @Karilara @FizzyWits @MageofHearts @RandomShmoe @Discovered @Ygdrasill @silverdrake @Lrjj @Emordnilap @yurihands @SilverLately @Trippfaerie @Rizibizi4 @Soviett @Boundingfeather @Tunesmith @korradorable @PrimeNumbersCas @Synzia @Doki @Erayidil @Loreka @Celes @Gwynivere @Peacekeeper @Mokey @Kykyote @PalominoPrincess @PrinceRaven @CelestialBlue @CupcakeCass @lilbluecat @Kay13 @Acencia @Braixen @danijust

The matching is complete! Go get 'em, elves! <3

(Let me know if you've lost the link to the elf sheet.)
@minty How do we edit our forms?
@minty How do we edit our forms?
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Rosewing -- It's random! You will not be gifting the user gifting you. :)

@KairinRose -- What sort of change do you need to make? If it's for your wish list, I can help you if you PM me what you'd like added/changed!
@Rosewing -- It's random! You will not be gifting the user gifting you. :)

@KairinRose -- What sort of change do you need to make? If it's for your wish list, I can help you if you PM me what you'd like added/changed!
yE A H
yE A H
*rolls around screaming YES*
*rolls around screaming YES*
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Who else is just refreshing repeatedly, waiting for their elf to send the info...full of restless energy, completely hype to shower someone in gifts.
Who else is just refreshing repeatedly, waiting for their elf to send the info...full of restless energy, completely hype to shower someone in gifts.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73