Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hot take on the festival spirits
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Metalhead

Whelp, then I made a joke that was actually incorrect. And not really a joke. My bad.

can I just point out to everyone that Plaguebringer's fursona is apparently a rat, like either that's an immense self-drag or she admires them for their ability to spread disease
@Metalhead

Whelp, then I made a joke that was actually incorrect. And not really a joke. My bad.

can I just point out to everyone that Plaguebringer's fursona is apparently a rat, like either that's an immense self-drag or she admires them for their ability to spread disease
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
SquidDad [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlDU4DedRPkbUAw/giphy.gif[/img]
SquidDad
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
[quote name="Eleni" date=2017-11-26 12:11:40] [quote name="FrozenBarioth" date=2017-11-26 10:56:12] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIQHjK2WsAApNLq.jpg[/img] [/quote] [/quote]
Eleni wrote on 2017-11-26:
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2017-11-26:
DIQHjK2WsAApNLq.jpg
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
I'm both really uncomfortable and really loving this at the same time.
I'm both really uncomfortable and really loving this at the same time.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
shout out to all the squid sonas out there
shout out to all the squid sonas out there
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Sparkledog" date=2017-11-26 10:45:11] but if the deities are animals alredy, that means they'd be double furry. its too much furry i will not allow this [/quote] humans are animals as well? the dragons aren't going to think of themselves as animals. Realistically, dragons are way more different from rats and cats than humans are...
Sparkledog wrote on 2017-11-26:
but if the deities are animals alredy, that means they'd be double furry. its too much furry i will not allow this

humans are animals as well? the dragons aren't going to think of themselves as animals. Realistically, dragons are way more different from rats and cats than humans are...
cPW6H3E.png
Accepted
Accepted
Waystone1.gif
me @ everyone on this post
>:3c
me @ everyone on this post
>:3c
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
Guys, many of us have “dragonsonas.”

Even I cannot deny this fact. :P

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="RabidWhovian" date=2017-11-27 05:30:57] Guys, many of us have “dragonsonas.” Even I cannot deny this fact. :P [/quote] Well crap he's right
RabidWhovian wrote on 2017-11-27:

Well crap he's right
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6