Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fate of FlightRising
1 2 3
If Net Neutrality dies, what will happen to this site?
If Net Neutrality dies, what will happen to this site?
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
we all die with it
we all die with it
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
[quote name="Bumblinn" date=2017-11-21 21:28:29] we all die with it [/quote]
Bumblinn wrote on 2017-11-21:
we all die with it
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
[quote name="Bumblinn" date=2017-11-21 21:28:29] we all die with it [/quote] but not without a riot first
we all die with it
but not without a riot first
henlo there
[quote name="TophattedLatios" date=2017-11-21 23:26:26] [quote name="Bumblinn" date=2017-11-21 21:28:29] we all die with it [/quote] but not without a riot first [/quote]
TophattedLatios wrote on 2017-11-21:
we all die with it
but not without a riot first
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
I agree with the riot idea *grabs a pitchfork*
I agree with the riot idea *grabs a pitchfork*
Thank you for bringing this up. I actually didn't know this was happening and had to read up on it. I don't check the news on a regular basis anymore. It hurts to see how happily the people who are supposed to represent us and serve the public good are turning blind eye and ear and serving selfish interests.
Thank you for bringing this up. I actually didn't know this was happening and had to read up on it. I don't check the news on a regular basis anymore. It hurts to see how happily the people who are supposed to represent us and serve the public good are turning blind eye and ear and serving selfish interests.
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
I'm still not sure how it's going to work out for non US players, will only US users be affected, or the site itself because it's based in the US? Either way it's a pretty stink situation, and no-doubt there will be many impacts on world-wide economy and online consumerism.
I'm still not sure how it's going to work out for non US players, will only US users be affected, or the site itself because it's based in the US? Either way it's a pretty stink situation, and no-doubt there will be many impacts on world-wide economy and online consumerism.
This is year 2019. Net Neutrality has died which has caused millions of Fr players deaths with it. 675.628 million dollars are lost. There is too much lost with a little bit of saves. Fr is in danger.

Please donate now to 6667-8888-6666-66 to save lives.
This is year 2019. Net Neutrality has died which has caused millions of Fr players deaths with it. 675.628 million dollars are lost. There is too much lost with a little bit of saves. Fr is in danger.

Please donate now to 6667-8888-6666-66 to save lives.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Novoluvaga, I guess that Flight Rising would also be affected since their servers also receive and send data. Though I'm sure providers could block websites from their ushered, I'm not sure that they can block a website for the whole world without massive negative impact(as then they would be going against the law from other countries, though I've never really looked into laws between countries). Non US players won't notice that much of a difference unless American servers are blocked, seeing as some countries do have net neutrality and aren't required or the like to follow every law the US has(though results of that would be interesting with the conflicting ones).
@Novoluvaga, I guess that Flight Rising would also be affected since their servers also receive and send data. Though I'm sure providers could block websites from their ushered, I'm not sure that they can block a website for the whole world without massive negative impact(as then they would be going against the law from other countries, though I've never really looked into laws between countries). Non US players won't notice that much of a difference unless American servers are blocked, seeing as some countries do have net neutrality and aren't required or the like to follow every law the US has(though results of that would be interesting with the conflicting ones).
1 2 3