Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | eliminate my wallet
1 2 3 4
@Ribombee
Not every coli build requires them! I recently made one that functions just fine without Eliminate (grinder/trainer type of build, linked in my signature) and there is another one that was developed a while ago. Eliminates aren't necessary, but they are preferred by many due to faster battles.
@Ribombee
Not every coli build requires them! I recently made one that functions just fine without Eliminate (grinder/trainer type of build, linked in my signature) and there is another one that was developed a while ago. Eliminates aren't necessary, but they are preferred by many due to faster battles.
When I joined, I remember buying a level 21 dragon for 200k, fully stoned and with an Eliminate. Back then I didn't realize how lucky I was... I planned to buy another one to make grinding faster, but I almost had an heart attack when I saw the prices.

As for Mages... The coli is just very unbalanced right now. They can be a good support, but I doubt they can do much alone. Thinking about it, several stats are just pointless right now. Glass Cannon are monopolizing the Coli, and the lack of variety can only inflate the Eliminate's price since you don't get much of a choice...
When I joined, I remember buying a level 21 dragon for 200k, fully stoned and with an Eliminate. Back then I didn't realize how lucky I was... I planned to buy another one to make grinding faster, but I almost had an heart attack when I saw the prices.

As for Mages... The coli is just very unbalanced right now. They can be a good support, but I doubt they can do much alone. Thinking about it, several stats are just pointless right now. Glass Cannon are monopolizing the Coli, and the lack of variety can only inflate the Eliminate's price since you don't get much of a choice...
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Let's just hope it doesn't become the new light sprite. X-X
Let's just hope it doesn't become the new light sprite. X-X
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Eliminate prices always skyrocket after Registration Week. Because newbies can totally buy an Eliminate at that price. It makes me wonder how many of those Eliminates actually get sold. I have one I got from the Coli a few months back and I've been sitting on it partially because I'm waiting to get the motivation to make a better glass cannon and partially because I could never actually sell the damn thing.
Eliminate prices always skyrocket after Registration Week. Because newbies can totally buy an Eliminate at that price. It makes me wonder how many of those Eliminates actually get sold. I have one I got from the Coli a few months back and I've been sitting on it partially because I'm waiting to get the motivation to make a better glass cannon and partially because I could never actually sell the damn thing.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Man, I miss the days when levelling a team of three from would almost always drop all the elims you needed by the time they were done - and usually well beforehand. Spent huge amounts of time in the Mire (cause Kelp Beds didn't exist until just before I went on hiatus) and still had so many drop I was giving them away for free. Ambush was the rare one!
Man, I miss the days when levelling a team of three from would almost always drop all the elims you needed by the time they were done - and usually well beforehand. Spent huge amounts of time in the Mire (cause Kelp Beds didn't exist until just before I went on hiatus) and still had so many drop I was giving them away for free. Ambush was the rare one!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
It's a rare item with tons of demand.

Prices naturally sky rocket the night.
It's a rare item with tons of demand.

Prices naturally sky rocket the night.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Ribombee
I remember when they were only 50kt ; _ ;
@Ribombee
I remember when they were only 50kt ; _ ;
@Amphithere
If you come across it again, please keep in mind!
I would love to have a look at that xvx;;
@Amphithere
If you come across it again, please keep in mind!
I would love to have a look at that xvx;;
@Amphithere
Oh gosh you don't have to go do all that I just meant if you passed it be or stumbled into it again.
You can get eggs from Coli ???
@Amphithere
Oh gosh you don't have to go do all that I just meant if you passed it be or stumbled into it again.
You can get eggs from Coli ???
@Amphithere
Now I need to figure out which venues xp
I'm not much of an exalter, I'm just a looter and treasure hunter so going after eggs would be a great new goal!
@Amphithere
Now I need to figure out which venues xp
I'm not much of an exalter, I'm just a looter and treasure hunter so going after eggs would be a great new goal!
1 2 3 4