Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | predictions for the next spirit animals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Of all the dragons, earth dragons revere their ancestors: Elephant! Family oriented and--importantly--large and earthquake-y.

Of all the dragons, ice dragons are the most unemotional: Snowy Owl. Who has a face so unemotional as an owl? Plus, they move far away from their parents.

Of all the dragons, shadow dragons enjoy games and trickery: Raven. Clever, dark, and mimic-prone.

Of all the dragons, wind dragons are the most friendly: otter maybe? Idk I like otters and I want them to be on this list... plus, river otters are like noodles.

Of all the dragons, water dragons are the most mysterious: Whale. Intelligent, yet not well-understood.

Idk at all about nature. I like the idea of a stag, but I'm just not sure..
Of all the dragons, earth dragons revere their ancestors: Elephant! Family oriented and--importantly--large and earthquake-y.

Of all the dragons, ice dragons are the most unemotional: Snowy Owl. Who has a face so unemotional as an owl? Plus, they move far away from their parents.

Of all the dragons, shadow dragons enjoy games and trickery: Raven. Clever, dark, and mimic-prone.

Of all the dragons, wind dragons are the most friendly: otter maybe? Idk I like otters and I want them to be on this list... plus, river otters are like noodles.

Of all the dragons, water dragons are the most mysterious: Whale. Intelligent, yet not well-understood.

Idk at all about nature. I like the idea of a stag, but I'm just not sure..
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I want a red panda for wind -u-
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
[quote name="StarlineRose" date=2017-11-21 22:44:28] I want a red panda for wind -u- [/quote] [item=Cloudkeeper Herald] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/9488.png[/img]
StarlineRose wrote on 2017-11-21:

Cloudkeeper Herald

9488.png
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@VENNY [i]Ptarmigans have fluffy feet too[/i] [img]http://k43.pbase.com/o5/01/612201/1/69868505.rrwx8wOu.PtarmiganColesdalen.jpg[/img]
@VENNY
Ptarmigans have fluffy feet too

69868505.rrwx8wOu.PtarmiganColesdalen.jpg
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="MaskofKeter" date=2017-11-21 18:43:13] But what about earth goat? [/quote] [i]goat goat goat goat goat[/i]
MaskofKeter wrote on 2017-11-21:
But what about earth goat?
goat goat goat goat goat
VF45sGS.png
Earth: Well, since we don't have any lizard spirit animal yet, I'm hoping for a Armadillo girdled lizard or something armored-looking like that.

Ice: Probably a wolf or fox.

Shadow: Plz make it a snail.

Wind: Prob something long like a snake or weasel. Weasel would be cute.

Water: Dolphin, jellyfish or lionfish.

Nature: Deer seems like an obvious choice. Would be cool if they make it some kind of insect like stag beetle or butterfly though.
Earth: Well, since we don't have any lizard spirit animal yet, I'm hoping for a Armadillo girdled lizard or something armored-looking like that.

Ice: Probably a wolf or fox.

Shadow: Plz make it a snail.

Wind: Prob something long like a snake or weasel. Weasel would be cute.

Water: Dolphin, jellyfish or lionfish.

Nature: Deer seems like an obvious choice. Would be cool if they make it some kind of insect like stag beetle or butterfly though.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
Why do I feel like everyone wants nature to be a type of deer when nature has so many wonderful options towards its spirit... I personally see a raccoon or squirrel being fitting as well. And it would be better fitted to the smal space we see familiars
Why do I feel like everyone wants nature to be a type of deer when nature has so many wonderful options towards its spirit... I personally see a raccoon or squirrel being fitting as well. And it would be better fitted to the smal space we see familiars
4xTBSTZ.png
I’d love a mountain goat for earth
I’d love a mountain goat for earth
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
Earth: goatgoatgoatgoatgoat goat

Ice: I want some more penguins :0

Shadow: I'll guess bat

Wind: Probably a (flying) snake

Water: I'm gonna hope for a manatee

Nature: butterfly??
Earth: goatgoatgoatgoatgoat goat

Ice: I want some more penguins :0

Shadow: I'll guess bat

Wind: Probably a (flying) snake

Water: I'm gonna hope for a manatee

Nature: butterfly??
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I really hope none of them are wolves/foxes. Everybody wants them, but they're just too basic. I want penguins and goats, not more dogs!
I really hope none of them are wolves/foxes. Everybody wants them, but they're just too basic. I want penguins and goats, not more dogs!
23848.png17499.png17500.png23847.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7