Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you decide on your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I was registering for FR before school one day and I was like "Hey guys! Should I pick Nature or Plague or Shadow or--" and they were like "you dumb emo pick Shadow." So the rest is history.
I like it there.
I was registering for FR before school one day and I was like "Hey guys! Should I pick Nature or Plague or Shadow or--" and they were like "you dumb emo pick Shadow." So the rest is history.
I like it there.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I like yellow. And philosophy and history.
I like yellow. And philosophy and history.
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-07-06 12:05:22] i was looking through flights and then i saw how windsinger looked and then HECK and now im a windie [/quote] this is the fourth time im quoting this ironically my favorite deity design now is flamecaller(actually one of the choices i considered before wind, along with nature) but i like wind too much. its GREEN.
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-07-06:
i was looking through flights and then i saw how windsinger looked and then HECK and now im a windie
this is the fourth time im quoting this
ironically my favorite deity design now is flamecaller(actually one of the choices i considered before wind, along with nature) but i like wind too much. its GREEN.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i will forever aspire to be a flower child/forest nymph.

but honestly the call to arcane has always been there. them pink eyes <3 seriously considering using my free switch for it when i get more of my lore figured out (there's clan turbulence ahead and a move would make perfect sense)
i will forever aspire to be a flower child/forest nymph.

but honestly the call to arcane has always been there. them pink eyes <3 seriously considering using my free switch for it when i get more of my lore figured out (there's clan turbulence ahead and a move would make perfect sense)

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
I looked at Wind because I'm an Aquarius (air sign) and an amateur artist :-p

Then reading the descriptions it seemed to me that Wind had the most interesting lore and also the most mutable, like a lot of possibilities for types of dragons and stories

And Wind's color scheme is beautiful (even though my own lair is very purple!!)

I've considered "vacationing" in Arcane because of the lore and landscape (pink is my favorite color) and a lot of my dragons are kind of Arcane-aligned ? in my head. But mostly I think my clan fits in Wind and they can b e Arcane wannabes :-)
I looked at Wind because I'm an Aquarius (air sign) and an amateur artist :-p

Then reading the descriptions it seemed to me that Wind had the most interesting lore and also the most mutable, like a lot of possibilities for types of dragons and stories

And Wind's color scheme is beautiful (even though my own lair is very purple!!)

I've considered "vacationing" in Arcane because of the lore and landscape (pink is my favorite color) and a lot of my dragons are kind of Arcane-aligned ? in my head. But mostly I think my clan fits in Wind and they can b e Arcane wannabes :-)
s t a r s a i l o r
Ice is just. my favorite aesthetic.

been in there since the day of my registration, will never move
Ice is just. my favorite aesthetic.

been in there since the day of my registration, will never move
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
juat on whatever seemed to suit my interests best
juat on whatever seemed to suit my interests best
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
uHH space is pretty neat and the arcanist looked cool so here I am.
uHH space is pretty neat and the arcanist looked cool so here I am.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
...Aesthetic. Literally the only reason. :p
...Aesthetic. Literally the only reason. :p
JAufpfb.gif
Goggles. Steampunk. Lightning effects.

I like these things aesthetically. I did literally no research beyond "same artist who wrote that book I loved in high school" and "dragons are cool" before joining. It probably wouldn't have changed things, though. Even if Plague is a giant beacon of temptation.
Goggles. Steampunk. Lightning effects.

I like these things aesthetically. I did literally no research beyond "same artist who wrote that book I loved in high school" and "dragons are cool" before joining. It probably wouldn't have changed things, though. Even if Plague is a giant beacon of temptation.
jwrNMVA.png
So full of ideas. So terrible at using them.
At least there's still capitalism.
1 2 3 4 5 6