Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you decide on your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry if this is a repeat thread!

How did you decide on your flight? What was most important to you? Have you stayed with the flight you joined when you signed up for FR?

When I signed up for FR, I joined Nature. I used my free flight change to join Arcane, and then I saved up the gems to join Fire. I've just come back from a hiatus, and I want something new. (I'm saving to change my username and flight atm!)

I'm looking at flight guides right now, and it's really hard to come to a decision. So, what was the deciding factor for you when you joined your current flight?
Sorry if this is a repeat thread!

How did you decide on your flight? What was most important to you? Have you stayed with the flight you joined when you signed up for FR?

When I signed up for FR, I joined Nature. I used my free flight change to join Arcane, and then I saved up the gems to join Fire. I've just come back from a hiatus, and I want something new. (I'm saving to change my username and flight atm!)

I'm looking at flight guides right now, and it's really hard to come to a decision. So, what was the deciding factor for you when you joined your current flight?
i like trees
i like trees
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I joined arcane first cause I wanted to be with a friend, only to learn she was in Lightning lol
Then I moved to Nature for the aesthetic of it
And then, since I'm a huge nerd that keeps dreaming of Flight Rising at night, I had several dreams about how I was in Water instead. I found it funny that the Tidelord makes prophecies and I had 2-3 dreams about being in Water, so I moved there.

I may change to Earth after Wavecrest Saturnalia.
I joined arcane first cause I wanted to be with a friend, only to learn she was in Lightning lol
Then I moved to Nature for the aesthetic of it
And then, since I'm a huge nerd that keeps dreaming of Flight Rising at night, I had several dreams about how I was in Water instead. I found it funny that the Tidelord makes prophecies and I had 2-3 dreams about being in Water, so I moved there.

I may change to Earth after Wavecrest Saturnalia.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I looked at the color, then at shadowbinder, then I read the text.. I was lost the moment they mentiones Tricksters. Or maybe I had no chance once I saw it was purple.
I looked at the color, then at shadowbinder, then I read the text.. I was lost the moment they mentiones Tricksters. Or maybe I had no chance once I saw it was purple.
I was originally in Wind, but as with most Windies, wanderlust struck.

I chose Earth because I heard it was a close community, and for some reason, I really like the eyes.
But mostly because DOM.

I was originally in Wind, but as with most Windies, wanderlust struck.

I chose Earth because I heard it was a close community, and for some reason, I really like the eyes.
But mostly because DOM.

Ej8Avwb.png
I have been on Earth Flight since beginning when I joined.
Not planning to go anywhere either. This is a great place to be.
Solid stuff and such.
I have been on Earth Flight since beginning when I joined.
Not planning to go anywhere either. This is a great place to be.
Solid stuff and such.
I joined Arcane because holy hECC I love magic. A whole Flight themed around magi-tek science? Sign me up.

Of course, now that I've looked at the themes of other Flights, I really wish I'd chosen Lightning so I could have a lair full of robotic dragons. Ah well. My lore and clan theme is too greatly ingrained in my current Flight, so I don't see myself changing anytime soon.
I joined Arcane because holy hECC I love magic. A whole Flight themed around magi-tek science? Sign me up.

Of course, now that I've looked at the themes of other Flights, I really wish I'd chosen Lightning so I could have a lair full of robotic dragons. Ah well. My lore and clan theme is too greatly ingrained in my current Flight, so I don't see myself changing anytime soon.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
Started in shadow bc I love purple eyes and I thought it was cool.
Then I left for ice bc I joined their discord and liked it more.
Started in shadow bc I love purple eyes and I thought it was cool.
Then I left for ice bc I joined their discord and liked it more.
I started in Wind because it suited me more at the time, but I wanted DOM and I wasn't very active in the forums.
I'm still not that active, but Light feels like home. It fits me so much better.
I started in Wind because it suited me more at the time, but I wanted DOM and I wasn't very active in the forums.
I'm still not that active, but Light feels like home. It fits me so much better.
ijWAday.png
I read through the official flight descriptions -- I knew a few people but not much about the communities. I considered Light, Lightning, and Arcane for the study/research aspects, Wind because it sounded nice, and maybe Earth because I liked Earthshaker's lore, and I settled on Light as the scholar flight with a philosophical dedication to truth.
I read through the official flight descriptions -- I knew a few people but not much about the communities. I considered Light, Lightning, and Arcane for the study/research aspects, Wind because it sounded nice, and maybe Earth because I liked Earthshaker's lore, and I settled on Light as the scholar flight with a philosophical dedication to truth.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6