Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [HUB] Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*tries to lure the rock...*
D: here here rocky!
*tries to lure the rock...*
D: here here rocky!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Are the Baldwin components to brew festival stuff the same every year? Any idea what items I should be hoarding to get a jump-start? I'm probably going to start preemptively digging in Earth, ha.
Are the Baldwin components to brew festival stuff the same every year? Any idea what items I should be hoarding to get a jump-start? I'm probably going to start preemptively digging in Earth, ha.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Kavryn The Baldwin skins always need green materials: Green Sludge, Ooze, and Goo. You'll want to hoard more of the Sludge, as both Baldwin skins will always use that one.
@Kavryn The Baldwin skins always need green materials: Green Sludge, Ooze, and Goo. You'll want to hoard more of the Sludge, as both Baldwin skins will always use that one.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Heya! We have added two new events:

Painted Rocks activity

and

The Art Contest

Have fun, everyone!

There ought to be few more events either later in the week or during the next week

@Katsuokai
@Syceris
@Disillusionist
@Cheshly
@Saraceaser
@SkyyeofEmber
@dragonflare92
Heya! We have added two new events:

Painted Rocks activity

and

The Art Contest

Have fun, everyone!

There ought to be few more events either later in the week or during the next week

@Katsuokai
@Syceris
@Disillusionist
@Cheshly
@Saraceaser
@SkyyeofEmber
@dragonflare92
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@NorthLantern

Could I get on the pinglist for any upcoming events?
@NorthLantern

Could I get on the pinglist for any upcoming events?
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne

Got you there!
@Eialyne

Got you there!
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
[quote][center][size=2][i]First person to respond according to rules wins a prize[/i] // [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2299484#post_30393889]Not sure what this is? Check this post![/url][/size][/center] [br] [center][img]https://imgur.com/TmrMlMY.png[/img] [br] Is that Dad's rock!? Catch it! Quick! [br] ----- [br] Be the first to quote this post and ping whoever posted it! Try to catch the rock! [b]Look for the Rolling Rock on any Rockbreaker's thread![/b][/center][/quote]
Quote:
First person to respond according to rules wins a prize // Not sure what this is? Check this post!

TmrMlMY.png

Is that Dad's rock!? Catch it! Quick!

Be the first to quote this post and ping whoever posted it!
Try to catch the rock!

Look for the Rolling Rock on any Rockbreaker's thread!
[quote name="@Sandwich" date=2017-11-24 00:40:15] [quote][center][size=2][i]First person to respond according to rules wins a prize[/i] // [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2299484#post_30393889]Not sure what this is? Check this post![/url][/size][/center] [br] [center][img]https://imgur.com/TmrMlMY.png[/img] [br] Is that Dad's rock!? Catch it! Quick! [br] ----- [br] Be the first to quote this post and ping whoever posted it! Try to catch the rock! [b]Look for the Rolling Rock on any Rockbreaker's thread![/b][/center][/quote] [/quote]
@Sandwich wrote on 2017-11-24:
Quote:
First person to respond according to rules wins a prize // Not sure what this is? Check this post!

TmrMlMY.png

Is that Dad's rock!? Catch it! Quick!

Be the first to quote this post and ping whoever posted it!
Try to catch the rock!

Look for the Rolling Rock on any Rockbreaker's thread!
@Achiem You run to catch the rock, but are stopped by a very pushy stray, who wants you to give him a minute of your time to talk about our lord and saviour, alt+ tab, who gives us the freedom to switch between program windows in any Windows PC. ... cuz he's a tabby right? [item=orange tabby] ... ... Well anyway, now he won't leave you alone, and cats don't run Windows so you can't alt+ tab him away.
@Achiem
You run to catch the rock, but are stopped by a very pushy stray, who wants you to give him a minute of your time to talk about our lord and saviour, alt+ tab, who gives us the freedom to switch between program windows in any Windows PC.

... cuz he's a tabby right?
Orange Tabby

Well anyway, now he won't leave you alone, and cats don't run Windows so you can't alt+ tab him away.
Happy Rockbreaker's!
Happy Rockbreaker's!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8